004💖

Charlie sighed as she stood in her flat and smiled as Mia walked in and looked to her and smiled. Charlie was going on a date with tom and she felt scared. She was scared after everything that had happened to her in the past. She knew tom was a good and decent guy but she felt anxious and scared especially when she was keeping to from max. Charlie knew just how protective that max was especially when it came to her. She knew that tom and max were best friends and she knew just how annoyed that max would become. Charlie ran her hands through her hair as she smoothed her dress as Mia looked to her and smiled "it's going to be okay" mia said as Charlie smiled "I feel scared I mean I like Tom a lot and I know that I do but I'm just scared. I mean max said he's s player" Charlie said as Mia looked to her and smiled "forget max, this is about you and you deserve to be happy. Tom did use to be a player but he is honestly a good guy" Mia said

Charlie heard a knock at the door and smiled as she answered it to see tom "you look amazing, are you ready to go" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "sure" she said as he took a hold of her hand and lead her off. Charlie and tom got to a restaurant as she looked to him and smiled "so us, do you really want this I mean I haven't got the best trust with my past" she said as Tom took a hold of her hand and smiled "I am, I think that you are amazing and I don't care abut your past, it doesn't change how i feel about you" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

The next day, Charlie got to work and stood in the staffroom with tom as he handed her a coffee and smiled "I need that after you getting me drunk" she said as he looked to her and smirked "because it's all my fault" he asked as she looked to him and smiled as max walked in and looked to them and frowned. He didn't like just how friendly that they looked. He asked over to Charlie and grabbed her arm "can we talk?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "what is it" "you and Tom, you look very cosy" is there something going on" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "chill max, we're just friends that's all" Charlie said as she walked off as he looked to her and frowned. He couldn't help but feel worried.

***

Charlie walked into toms classroom and smiled as she walked over to him. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close and kissed her "I don't know how to tell max about us, what do you think that we keep this secret just for not" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he looked to her and smiled "sure, as long as you want we can keep this secret" he said as she looked to him and smiled as she leant in and kissed him.