002💖

A/N: Mia and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Charlie sighed as she got to work. She was annoyed by Max and how he was acting like a player. She knew that he was her older brother and that she over him but she didn't want him to be acting like a jerk off a player. Charlie walked down the halls and into the office and frowned as she saw max as he stood flirting with her best friend Mia "and what is going on here?" Charlie asked Mia smirked "he's trying it on with me char, you know he's always fancied me" Mia said as Charlie chuckled. She didn't like the way that max looked to her best friend and she hated how Max was all over Mia. Charlie knew that the last thing that she wanted was for max to hurt her, she knew that Mia deserved better than that.

"What are you doing here" Charlie asked as Mia looked to her and smiled "max called and told me, he told me over the scum of an ex boyfriend of yours and what happened and as your best friend it's my job to be here and see how you are" Mia said as Charlie looked to her and smiled as Mia hugged her and smiled "I'm okay, I hate what he did to me but I'm going. James won't ruin my life, I won't let him" she said as Mia looked to him and smiled "I'd love to kill the son of a bitch for what he did to you, but I won't sink to his level" she said as Charlie smiled. She saw max as he was eyeing Mia up "oi maxwell she's my best friend not one of your little shanks. Eyes off" Charlie said as max looked to her and frowned. He didn't like being told no, it only meant he wanted Mia more.

***

Later that day, Charlie walked into the staffroom and smiled as she saw tom. It was only just the two of them, he looked to her and smiled as she made a coffee "hey, are you okay" he asked as she nodded "my brother is hitting on my best friend, he's a player and I won't let him hurt her" she said as Tom walked over to her and hugged her. She looked to him and smiled "she's a big girl she can handle your brother" tom said as Charlie nodded. Tom looked to her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him back.

***

Later that day, Max walked down the hall and frowned as he saw tom and Charlie. Max didn't like seeing him near is little sister, he knew tom had a reputation and knew that the last thing that he wanted was for his little sister to be hurt. He watched as Charlie walked off and walked over to tom "stay away from her" "what?" Tom asked as max rolled his eyes "Charlie, stay away from her and don't try anything with her. She's been hurt enough and I won't let you hurt her" max said as he walked off as Tom frowned but could he and Charlie carry on behind Max's back?