005💖

Charlie sighed as she sat in the staffroom as she got to work. Her head was a mess and she knew that she was thinking over her and tom. Charlie was worried as she liked tom but she knew what max was like and just how protective that he was over her. Mia walked into the staffroom and looked to her best friend and smiled "hey, are you okay?" Mia asked as Charlie looked to her and smiled "my head is just a mess that's all" Charlie said as Tom handed her a coffee. She looked to him and smiled "thanks" she smiled as she took it from him. They held a look for a moment as there fingers grazed against each other's. Mia looked to them and smirked slightly. She wasn't stupid and saw how they looked to each other and could see that there was something going on. There was a lot of tension between them both.

"So you and tom?" Mia asked as Charlie looked to her and sighed "your not going to max are you, I mean he is my brother and I love him and that but I know how he can be and I know how he acts" Charlie said as Mia looked to her and smiled "there may be something going on with max and I. But your my best friend and I don't tell him, it's not my place and besides. I know how he acts and I know how unbearable that he can be when it comes to you. I'll keep him distracted so that you and Clarky can have some fun of your own" Mia said "we haven't actually slept together" Charlie said as Mia looked to her shocked "but you like him, I mean you must if your still going out and haven't slept together" Mia asked as Charlie looked to her and smiled "I do, I really do" Charlie said.

***

Charlie walked into the staffroom as she smirked as she saw tom. She walked over as she started to make a coffee. Max stood across the room with Mia. Tom placed a hand on her hip as he ran it down her thigh. Teasing her slightly "you smell good, If only I could taste you" tom said as Charlie looked to him and smirked "I can feel you" she said as she felt on turned on he was as he pressed against her. Charlie knew they were for frustrated "well tonight?" Charlie said as Tom smirked "tonight sounds good" he said as max walked over and frowned "and what's going on here" he asked

Charlie looked to him and rolled her eyes "were just talking, I am allowed to talk to sometime your trapping me max leave it" Charlie said as she went to walk off. Max looked to him and frowned "stay away from my little sister. She has been through a lot and I won't sit back and watch as you hurt her" max said as Tom rolled his eyes "I'd never hurt her" tom said

***

Charlie smirked to herself as she got to toms "are you sure about this" he asked as she looked to him and smirked "I want you" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He pulled her close as they kissed passionately. He lead her to the bedroom as they stripped off. He grabbed a condom off of the side and slid it on as he pulled her close before he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Charlie didn't know how much longer she could keep her and tom hidden from max for.