001💖

Max Tyler groaned as he was woke up at knocking at his door. He frowned to himself as he answered the door and saw his little sister standing on the doorstep looking bruised and bloody "oh my god, Charlie" he said as he lead her into the house. She looked to him and smiled as she sat on the sofa and smiled as she ran a hand through her blood soaked blonde hair "miss me bro" she asked as he looked to her and smiled as he looked to her and sighed as he grabbed a hold of her chin and looked to her and sighed "what has that piece of scum done to you, I should kill him for it" max said as Charlie looked to him and smiled "please don't max, I want to come home. I'm scared and I think next time he might kill me" she said with tears in her eyes as he looked to her and smiled.

"Of course you can, I won't let you get hurt again. Your my little sister and it's my job to protect you" he said as she looked to him and smiled as a tear rolled down her eyes as he looked to her and smiled "it's going to be okay, James won't hurt you again" max said as she looked to him and nodded "don't you worry, what happened to you happened and I know it's not going to define you as you are better then that. I'm going to help you get back on your feet" max said as Charlie looked to him and sighed. She ran a hand through her hair and nodded. She knew max was only trying to help her but she was scared, she was scared of being hurt and hoped that coming home was the right thing to do.

***

Later that day, Charlie got to Waterloo road with max and sighed as she stood in the office. She looked to him and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair "Are you sure about this max" she asked as he looked her and smiled "I'm more than sure, you will be great, you and I know you will both you and I know you always wanted to be a teacher, so why not train and become one" max said as she looked to him and smiled. There was a knock at the door as Tom walked in as Charlie looked to him and smiled "Tom, this is my sister Charlie. I'd like you to help train her, Charlie this is tom Clarkson" max said as Charlie looked to him and smiled "nice to meet you" tom said as she looked to him and smiled "likewise"

***

Later that day, Charlie sat in the classroom with tom and smiled "so how come you don't have a girlfriend" she teased as he looked to her and smiled "I was married and I cheated on her with our best friend, Lorna my wife, took her life to suicide after having MS and then izzie was stabbed and died so I haven't had the best with relationships" he said as she looked to him and smiled "you and me both" she said as she ran a hand through her hair as he looked to her and smiled.

Charlie walked down the hall and frowned as she heard max arguing. Tom walked over and smiled "who's he arguing with" she asked as he looked to her and sighed "I have no idea. Max has a bit of reputation of being a player so you'll never know" Tom said as Charlie looked to him and smiled knowing a lot had change in the three years she'd been gone.