0013💖

Tom had been thinking of ways to win back Charlie. She was having his baby and he wanted be there for her. But he was worried that Max would ruin it all for him.

Tom arrived at work and saw Charlie with Mia and Max. He walked over to her and smiled. "How you doing?" He asked as he looked at her.

"Leave me alone," Charlie said as she walked off. She didn't want to be around him. She was still mad at him.

Tom said nothing. Max looked at him. "I told you. She doesn't want you. She doesn't want you near her. Okay?"

"She's having my baby. I have rights to be there. And if she doesn't agree, I will go for custody," Tom warned. He took a step towards Max. "You don't want Mia finding out about you and Helen. Not to mention you and Kim. She will be heartbroken."

***
Charlie looked up as Mia walked in. She smiled. "Hey. Is everything okay?" Charlie asked.

"You're still in love with Tom aren't you? I can see the way you look at him. You didn't want to walk off from him earlier. You only did that cause Max was standing there."

Charlie nodded. She sighed. "I miss him so much. But he broke my heart so badly and I want to forgive him. But I can't. And for that, I'm so miserable. I'm having his baby too. We should be getting ready for that," she sobbed.

Mia smiled. "Talk to Tom. What's the worst that can happen? If you're worried about Max, I'll keep him occupied for a bit. Just go and talk to him."

***
Charlie walked into Tom's classroom. He looked up and smiled. "Is everything okay?" He asked as he stood up and walked over to her.

Charlie nodded. "Yes. I just.. I wanted to know why. Why you cheated on me? Wasn't I worth it? Who even was she?"

"She's someone who doesn't matter. Okay? You and our baby are what matters to me know. I promise. I only want you," Tom said as he looked at her.

"That's not good enough Tom. I need to know who she was. Please. It'll help me move on," Charlie said. She looked into his eyes and sighed. "Tom. Please."

Tom shook his head. "I can't. I'm so sorry. But trust me when I say she wasn't worth it."

Charlie just nodded. She went to walk away. "Only talk to me if it involves the baby. Other then that, I'm done," she said.

***
Charlie went to see Max. She found him in the office. He looked up and smiled. "Hey. Is everything okay?" Max asked.

Charlie looked around and saw how the office was a messy. Especially the desk. She smiled slightly. "I'm guessing you and Mia got it on?" She asked.

Max laughed. "She's wild. But is everything okay with you? I'm worried about you."

Charlie shook her head. "No. I saw Tom. And I wanted to know who he cheated with. He won't tell me. How do I cope with this Max? He broke my heart and he won't be honest about it," she sobbed.

Max held his sister close. He was going to make Tom Clarkson pay for what he had done to his sister. But would he be ruining his own life in the process?"