░ Chapter 6 ░

Jimins POV

I woke up by the light hitting my face. I opened my eyes and I saw my two babies in my arms all cuddled up like puppies, they may have grown up but they will always remain small for me, even tho Tae is of my age and Y/n is also only one year smaller than me but I am still the eldest like Tae was born in december and Y/n was born in september after one year of course but they are still small, I still remember when I first saw Y/n.

[FLASHBACK in SpongeBob SquarePants tone]

I was walking down the halls in schools with Taehyung "Jimin ah, I heard there is a new student in our class" Tae said "how do you always manage to get information faster than me?!" I said and he just tilted his head "I. . . don't know" he said as he shows me his box smile "anyways we should hurry or Miss Jeon will kill us" I said "yup" and we got to the class in the way both of us bumped into someone and that was the first time I saw her and so did tae "I am sorry" she said as she bowed and so did we and I just look at her going back to the principal's office she was short girl with her hair till her waist, and a bit chubby cheeks and she was pretty and looked like a normal girl "its her, she is the new girl" Tae said and I was brought back to my senses "huh? what? sorry I didn't hear what you said ?" I said and Tae wiggled his eyebrows "Hehehe, looks like someone got a crush. I see how it is" he says with a nasty smile on his face and I blush like a beetroot "NO! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!" I said.

[END OF FLASHBACK in SpongeBob SquarePants tone]

Well I was only 13 and was very young and at some point of time I did had a crush on her but, it felt wrong for me to go any further cause she was like my little sis from the very start. It was like all of us raised each other at some or the other point. I and Tae always caught her getting bullied, or getting beaten up by our seniors. I still remember how weak she was at that time and now, she is an encounter officer.

I got out of my senses when both Tae and Y/n started to move and got up "morning my sleepy heads" I said and they just nodded "morning hyung~" Y/n said "morning dwarf" Tae said "YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING DWARF?!" I said and he just smile with his eyes half closed and I melt like an ice cream "anyways now get up, we have to clean the mess and then we will go to office and go through the plan once again. come on now get up" I said as I got up and pulled both of them up. "Ahh~ I wanted to sleep more" Y/n said "nope now get up and got get freshen up then we will clean the kitchen and then we will go to office. Come on, come on now get up" I said as I lead them upstairs and push them in their rooms and then went in my room.

Namjoons pov

"you two will act as a couple when you get there" this was the only sentence that was roaming around my head. Right now I was in my office and those three had still not came yet, I mean Y/n, Jimin and Taehyung, I didn't even had their phone numbers that I can call them. I bang my head against the desk and hurt my head "ouch!" I said and once again I bang my head against the desk and close my eye and then got up when I heard the door open. I look up and saw it was Manager.

"Good morning sir" I said "Oh! Good morning Mr.Kim. . . . . .But don't you think you came a bit too early?" He said and I was in utter confusion "I don't get it sir" I said as he slammed his hand against his hand "those kids!" he said "they forgot to tell you that you have to come in afternoon not in the morning" he said and I just stood there like O-o "what?" I said "yes looks like those kids forgot that they have a new member but anyways wanna grab lunch with me later, cause those three are not going to come before 12:30 pm" he said "sure sir" I said and he went out and I sit back at my desk and kept my head on it and wait for my dear life to leave this world.

Y/n POV

"KIM TAE HYUNG!! GIVE ME BACK MY JACKET NOW!" I shouted "HOW ABOUT NO? LAST WEEK YOU SPILLED COFFEE ALL OVER MY GUCCI JACKET SO THIS STAYS WITH ME!" He said and I just stood there "fine but keep it safe, this is the most expensive cloth I have" I said "so if you guys are finished fighting can we go?" Jimin hyung said "yea we are good to go" I said "ok, and Tae you better not fall or trip on anything" Jimin said "I am suppose to tell that to you. You are the one who always trips and falls" Tae said "fine fine now shall we go?" Jimin hyung said "yes"

We moved our bags out of the house and locked the door and I take the keys. We took our car and went to office and got till our office, without our luggage of course as we enter we saw Namjoon hitting his head on his desk "just what are you trying to do?" I said as I saw him and he looked up with his eyes big and fluffy hair have to tell he looked cute "kill myself I guess?" he said "you better not, you are taking the lead remember?" I said "yea I know but why didn't you told me that we have to come in the afternoon not in the morning?" he said "I-. . . . . well you see that was my mistake, my apology that I forgot to tell you" I said embarrassed as I bow "it's ok happens sometimes. Anyways manager told to meet him when you guys come. So if you don't mind . . . .can we go?" he said "yea whatever" I said and went out, and soon we were in front of our managers office.

[A FEW MOMENTS LATER in SpongeBob SquarePants tone]

"WHAT!!! MANAGER NIM?! HOW COULD YOU?! THIS IS NOT IN THE PLAN!!" I shouted "yup it is now sit your ass down and listen, you and Namjoon will stay together at one place and Jimin and Taehyung will stay together at other for like a month or two. We have to stay alert even our slightest mistake and we are gone for sure" our Manager said "but-" I and Namjoon said at the same time but were cut off by manager AGAIN "shus! I don't want any buts, and besides you only have to stay together for like 2 or 3 months, not much!" He said. I mean I wasn't against it but I don't like him.
***********************************************************************************************

Hello my lovely readers. Hope you are doing fine, cause I am sure as hell not. Your potato, broke and rat author is not my exams are close like hell TT~TT pray for me to NAMJESUS so that I can do well, anyways

 Your potato, broke and rat author is not my exams are close like hell TT~TT pray for me to NAMJESUS so that I can do well, anyways

WHO IS WITH ME TO FILE A CASE AGAINST FUCKING GRAMMY?!! CAUSE I SURE AM FILLING ONE NO MORE BETTER WE KILL THE PERSON WHO DIDN'T GAVE THEM THE GRAMMY!! FUCK IT THEY DESERVE BETTER THAN THATI LOVE YOU MY KINGS YOU DESERVE OSCAR

I LOVE YOU MY KINGS YOU DESERVE OSCAR. FUCK THE GRAMMY!!

Anyways I really hope that you like the story even tho it's not that good. But I hope that it is atleast resealable ☺️.

Now go and study or do you work, cause I am sure some readers are older than me and some are kids. Now go shu shu