░ Chapter 2 ░

Y/n pov

All the three of us came home cause we needed some time to process what just happened back then.

*FLASHBACK*

"KIM NAMJOON?! BUT HE IS THE TOP DETECTIVE OF HONG KONG! WHY THE HELL WOULD HE COME HERE JUST TO SOLVE A CASE OF TERROR ATTACK?!" Jimin hyung shouted "yes, he is one of the top detective who is known for his sneaky plans, I am sure there are more detective who can take this case" Tae said "yes why him from all of the other detective our department has?" I asked cause this was no joke.

I mean me, Jimin hyung and Taehyung has been together for like a good 10 to 11 years, we are like sibling and we are in same team cause all of us wanted to grow in the same field all the three of us have stayed together, studied together, played together and were brought up together at the same place for more than 10 years. All the three of us had gone to the same school, same uni for two years and to the same detective academy and we work together and we solve small cases together, we are a perfect team and I don't thing there is any kind of need for any new detective in our team, cause our team is perfect the way it is.

All the three of have our own role, like Jimin hyung helps me investigate and then after the case is over he takes the culprit in his custody, Taehyung is a genius in hacking in other system and devices, he is like small bomb, big blast, and me? Well I am a detective and solve a lot of cases and I think there is no need for someone else.

"Sir, pardon my language but there is not even a single kind of fucking need for anyone else!" Jimin hyung said "I mean hyung is right. Look at us, all the three of us have our own role, all of us have our own role, one investigate, one finds the culprit and the last one takes him or her in the custody. Why do we need him sir?" I said "I ain't complaining" Tae said as me and Jimin looked at him with WTF look "I mean it is good to at least give it a try" Tae said as he kept his head down "Tae by any chance or coincidence have you heard of him?" Jimin hyung asked cause he knows him better than me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"TAE WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US YOU KNOW HIM?!!" Jimin hyung shouted on top of his lungs, before he could stand up I hold him "Hyung calm down!" I said as I went to Tae who was now scared and gave him a hug as he started to cry "shhh! calm down. . . . . . . Look what you did hyung, you scared him" I said. Yes Taehyung is a grown up man, yes he is 24 years old but he is still a little kind from the core of his heart he gets scared easily and is very sensitive, just a little bit of shouting is enough to make this baby cry a whole river. As I look at Jimin as he gave me a guilty look as he stood up and came to Tae who was crying. He came and hugged tae "I am sorry I was just. . . . . . just. . . . you know what I mean" he said as he kept his head on Tae's head and tae wrapped his arms around his tiny waist, tae was way broader than Jimin. We call him pocket sized for a reason.

"Mind if I join the hug?" I asked as two of them looked at me and opened there one arm for me to join, as we hug each other as all the three sat on the couch on top of each other hugging like our life depends on it. "It feels so warm" tae said "yes it does" I and Jimin hyung said and out of nowhere Taehyungs little not so little tummy started talking and all of us laugh together "looks like someone is hungry" jimin said "yes so who is going to cook?" Tae asked "all of us will cook! Duh" I said as I stood up and so did the other two as we went to the kitchen.

"JIMIN HYUNG THIS IS NO TIME TO PLAY STRIP POKER THIS MY HOLY KITCHEN AND TAEHYUNG GET DOWN OF THE TABLE AND STOP DANCING WITH THE ROD LIKE POLE DANCE AND KEEP DOWN THAT BOTTLE OF- . . . . .SOJU?! WHO GAVE YOU SOJU TO MY BABY BEAR?!! JIMIN I WILL KILL YOU!!!" I shouted cause
1) the kitchen was a mess
2) they were not helping
3) jimin gave soju to tae
4) Jimin was playing strip poker by himself
5) Tae was doing pole dance with the rod of broom
6) they were doing everything else other than cooking and helping me.