░ Chapter 7 ░

Namjoons POV
After a long hour of fighting with out Manager that who will do what we finally decided that me and Y/n will stay together in an apartment as Jimin and Taehyung will stay at another apartment.

Right now we were in our flight to Russia we will stay there for a while as we got to know that they were the one who attacked us so yea. . . We have to deal with it and besides what is a better place than Russia if you want to have some good quality weapons, guns and liquor?

Till then my IQ says Russia is the best when it comes to liquor and weapons but anyways "please buckle you seat belt we are about to take off. Please turn off your phone's, thank you" the voice came as I fasten my seat belt as I look over to Y/n who was in the next row. . . She looked fine as I turned my head behind and saw Jimin and Taehyung they also looked fine phew they are not that dumb as I thought them to be.
After a while the flight took off and soon after we were flying. I just took a quick glance over those three Y/n was reading some book as Taehyung and Jimin were fast asleep hugging each other just had did they manage to sleep this fast? I shrugged that thought and saw Y/n sleeping and I was like how did she sleep this fast?! She was reading a while ago?! Soon I fell asleep as well there was nothing to do so what will I do staying up.

[MANY, MANY HOURS LATER SpongeBob SquarePants style]

I woke up and saw that there was still time for us to reach Russia, I once again took a quick glance over those three kids and saw all were asleep. Good, and then I also fall asleep.

[SO MUCH HOURS LATER THAT THE OLD NARRATOR GOT TIRED AND WE HAD TO HIRE ANOTHER ONE]

I woke up when the announcement was made that we were about to land. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it was almost mid night. We took of at around 4:40 in the evening we didn't had much luggage so it didn't took us time to check in.

We landed and got off the plane this time not together Jimin and Taehyung bid there goodbyes to me and Y/n and went on there ways. "I just they don't get lost" Y/n said "don't worry they won't. There place is not far, and there is a reason why we didn't gave them the place that is not far you know?" I said "yea, but ours is way far" she said as we walk to take our bags and went out of the airport.
"So. . ." She said "so? What?" I said "how will we go at our place?" She said "taxi?" I said "whatever you say" she said as she took her bags more like ONLY one bag, and one bag pack nothing else I mean even I had two bags and one hand bag with me and she only had one bag InTrEsTiNg.

We hired a cab and went to our place. I was able to tell the location with my english, good thing that the driver knew English. I wonder if Y/n knows how to speak English?

After like 45 minutes we reached at the place and as I was about to get out the driver called me "sir I think your wife has fallen asleep" he said and I saw Y/n sleeping AGAIN, and there was a dead silence. I wanted to wake her but at the same time I didn't wanted to she looked . . . . cute. . .?
"I will help you with the bags if you want?" The driver said, I didn't really had a choice so I told him to take our bags to the first floor and he did. On the other hand I went behind him as I pick Y/n up in a bridal style, she was pretty light good for me. I paid the driver and he went down, I took our key card and unlocked the door and went in, still with Y/n in my arms. I kept her in her room and went out to take our bags as I got in I heard a ring in Y/n's phone. I didn't look who it was because I am a good mannered man I give people there private space, as I was about to move out of her room the phone rang again.
CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME
BUT-
I picked up the phone before I could hear any further. Whose ringtone is like this? Like seriously this kinky

(On phone)

Namjoon: hello

???: Y/N!! HOW ARE YOU? DID THAT EGG FACED DID ANYTHING TO YOU?