Part 7

Still Sadie's POV
After me and Millie talked, Y/N, came up to us, holding 2 cups of juice.

"H-Hey Sad-Sadie, sorry I-I left, I wen-"

"It's fine, Millie told me you went to go get a drink" I interrupted.

"Y-Yea um, he-here" she hands me a one of the cups

"I-I re-refilled it fo-for you"

"Aww, thanks Y/N!" I grab the cup and I take a sip.

"Well, I'll leave so you two to talk!" Millie says as she gets up and leave.

Y/N sits where Millie sat. "So, do you wanna dance?" I ask.

"I-I um, don't kn-know how-"

"C'mon! I'll show you!" I grab her hand and I walk her to where everyone else was dancing. Right now the song 'Sucker' by Nick Jonas was playing in the speakers. I let go of her hand and I start dancing to the beat.

At first she just stares at me, but eventually she starts to move to head to the beat. About 5 minutes later, she starts to dance with me. We were having a great time. Then the song 'Every Step You Take' by The Police started playing. I look over to my right and I see David and Winona slow dancing together. I quickly tap Y/N's shoulder to show her. "Hey Y/N, look!" I point at the couple dancing.

"Aww, tha-thats adorable" Y/N responds.

I start to look around the room and I realize that only me and Y/N were the only ones not dancing. I quickly start to get nervous. 'Should I ask her!?' I ask myself. Before I could say or do anything, Y/N grabs my waist and starts to slow dance with me.

Y/N's POV
As the song started to play, I get extremely nervous. 'CRAP CRAP CRAP! WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO!?' I thought to myself. 'YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT!'

I grab Sadie's waist and start to slow dance. I didn't know how to slow dance so I just copied off of what other people were doing. I look at her and she looks very shocked, but has a smile on her face. She wraps her arms around my neck and we both start to slow dance. 'Holy shit, I'm slow dancing with Sadie Sink'

Sadie's POV
When she grabbed my waist, it took me a second to realize that she was slow dancing with me. I wrap my arms around her neck and I start to slow dance with her. The whole time we were slow dancing I couldn't stop blushing! 'She smells like roses- wait, why am I smelling her!? God, I'm weird.'

Millie's POV
When the song 'Every Step You Take' by The Police starts playing, I immediately get off the dance floor, because I did not want to look stupid by not having anyone to slow dance with. During th song, I start to look around the room for any sign of Y/N and Sadie.

I look in the side of the room and I see Sadie and Y/N slow dancing. 'OH. MY. GOD.' I quickly run to Noah to show him what I'm seeing. I went to the kitchen first, because I knew he would be there at a time like this.

"OMG Noah, you have to come here!!" I quickly grab his hand and I walk to where I saw Y/N and Sadie.

"OoOoOo, Sadie and Y/N are slow dancing together!!" Noah says.

"Yea, I know! I was so shocked!" I exclaim.

"We should take a video so when they both adopt children, they can show them what it was like when they were younger!" Noah suggests.

"Omg Noah, that is the......BEST IDEA EVER!" I exclaim.

We both quickly take out our phones and we film Sadie and Y/N dancing. "Were gonna be the best uncle and aunts ever"

"I agree Noah"
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hiii! I really like this part so I hope you enjoyed it as much I did! Stay safe Bubbas!💜

"I agree Noah"-------------------------------------------------------------A/NHiii! I really like this part so I hope you enjoyed it as much I did! Stay safe Bubbas!💜