Part 10

After about 20 minutes of driving, we finally got to the set of Stranger Things.

I immediately open the door and walk out the car as my dad parked the car.

But before I closed the door, my mum interrupted. "Hey honey, I just wanted to say good luck!!"

"Thanks mum! I'll see you both later!" I close the car door and I run to the gate.

I see 2 security guards guarding the gate. I wall up to one of them. "Hey! What are you doing!?" One of the guards ask me.

"Oh-Oh, im-im sorry-"

"Hey! It's ok, shes with me!" Sadie grabs my hand. She takes out her ID and shows it to the guards. The guards nod their head at Sadie then look at me. "Sorry about that kid" they said.

Guard 1 took out a key and opened the gate. (A/N: idk how the cast get on set so I just assumed this was the way 😂)

When we got inside the set, Sadie let go of my hand. "Sorry about them, there good guys, just doing their job" Sadie exclaims.

"O-Oh, it's fine" I stated.

"Well, follow me to our dressing rooms! Today all were gonna do is our fitting." Sadie grabs my hand once again and walks me to my trailer. When we got there I saw Millie and Noah making, I think a tiktok. Finn has his headphones in, and Caleb and Gaten are talking to each other.

Me and Sadie walk over to Caleb and Gaten. "Hey Y/N! Hey Sadie!" Caleb says. He gives me a hug, which startles me a little bit, but I still hug back.

After the hug, Millie, Noah and Finn come over and also hug me. "Omg I feel like it's been FOREVER since we all hung out!" Millie exclaims before she let's go of the hug. "I-I know" I said back.

After all the hugs, Noah pulls me aside from the group. "Hey Y/N, do you wanna make a tiktok??" Noah asks.

I nod my head in response. I had never used tiktok before, but I figured why not since Millie and Noah make it seem fun. Noah takes out his phone and starts to look for tiktoks we both can do.

After about 3 minutes of looking for some tiktoks, Noah found one with the song 'Lottery' by (I'm not sure😂)
He puts a timer on and puts the phone on the table. "W-Wait, what-what do i-i do??" I ask. "Just dance!" Noah answers.

When the timer hits 1, the music starts playing, and the recording starts. I just stand there, looking hella confused. Noah is doing a dance that I think is either called the renaissance, or renegade.

After 4 seconds of me just standing there, looking puzzled. I just awkwardly wave to the screen, while Noah finishes his little dance.

After the tiktok was done, Noah grabbed his phone and went to check how it turned out. "Honestly, it's not that bad, of course I was amazing, but you were ok" Noah states

I giggle at his little comment as he posts the video. "Do you have tiktok?" Noah asks.

"N-No"

"Aww, why not?"

"I-Im no-not sur-sure"

"After were done with our fitting, I'm going to make you your own tiktok account!!" Noah exclaims. Before I could even respond, Finn walks towards us.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hi! Sorry this part is short 😂
Stay safe bubbas! 💜