Part 14

After your fitting (haha time skip)

Y/N's POV
After my fitting, I decided to get out my Harry Potter book from my bag. I carry it with me everywhere. As I was reading it, I heard a knock on my trailer door.

I place my book mark on my page and I walk to go open the door. When I open the door, I see Millie with the biggest grin ever! "H-Hey Mi-"

"Sadie told me all about your date with her" Millie yelled. I start to blush all over again. 'She was talking to Millie about me' I thought.

"Is it ok if I come in?" Millie asks. I nod my head as I move out of the way for her to come in. She sits down on the couch as I sit next to her. "Wow, I can't believe you and Sadie are going on a date!!" Millie exclaims.

"Yea, i-im excited"

"So where are you gonna take her?"

"I'm no-not sure" I say. 'Wow, I haven't even thought of that' I thought.

"Well, I can help you if you want!" Millie suggests. I smile and nod my head as Millie takes out her phone. She searches up 'good places to have dates'

"Theres a nice little park on ****** street, maybe you and Sadie can have a picnic!" Millie suggests.

'Should I? That sounds really special but I don't want anything to extra since it's our first date' I thought

"Ummm no-no, I'd rather-"

"Oooh! How about a nice little Italian restaurant- oh wait never mind, it's not a vegan restaurant" Millie says.

I laugh a little bit as Millie continues to find a perfect place for a first date. "Ok, I think I found somewhere! There's a coffee shop on *** street that also has a painting room! So you and Sadie can get coffee and paint! How does that sound?" Millie asks.

'Wow, that sounds really nice. And its settle for a first date' "Y-Yea, that sou-sounds really cool" I say.

"Ok! The place is called 'Color Coffee' and it opens at 9:00 AM and closes at 10:00 PM" Millie exclaims.

I nod my head as I write the information on a piece of paper. After writing it down, I stuff the paper in my bag. "Thanks M-Milie, it means a l-lot to me-me"

"It's fine! All I wish is for you and Sadie to have a wonderful time!" Millie pulls me into a hug and I obviously hug back. We hugged for about 2 minutes before pulling away.
________________________________________
A/N
Hii! I hope your having an amazing day! And I hope u enjoyed! Stay safe bubbas! 💜