Part 22

After filming
"Holy crap that was so fun" Gaten said.

We finished filming and was going to head home.

Today was the day my parents were coming back so I'm really excited to tell them about my first day of filming! Sadie was coming over to my house to pick up her clothes so I thought that would be a good chance for her to meet my parents. I just really hope that they don't do anything too embarrassing. It's not that I think their embarrassing, I just think that sometimes they both tend to annoy me.

"I'm excited to meet your parents! How are they like? Does your dad like sports? Does your mum like baking?" Sadie asked.

"W-Well my dad likes ba-baseball and my mum l-likes watching T-TV"

"What's your mum's favorite movie? Or is she into tv shows?"

I could tell that Sadie was nervous because I know that when shes nervous she talks really fast. I'm not really sure why shes nervous though. Sadie is the most nicest, caring person I know. (A/N: sorry if nicest isnt a word lmao)

"Its ok Sadie, theres nothing to be nervous about. I know for a fact that my parents are going to like you"

After saying that I realized that I didn't stutter once in that whole sentence. I wonder if Sadie noticed.

"Thanks Y/N, that means a lot to me." She smiles. I smile back and I start to blush a little. Ever since I met Sadie I realized that I blush like every 2 seconds.

At Your house
I grab my house key and I open the door to see my mum and dad on the couch watching tv.

"Hi mum! Hey dad!" I run up to them and I give them both a hug.

"Hey sweetheart! Sorry about yesterday. Me and your father had some business to do" My mum said.

"It's fine mum, I understand!" I let go of the hug and I walk back to Sadie and I grab her hand.

"I want you guys to meet Sadie! She plays Max in Stranger Things"

I walk Sadie towards my parents. I look over to her and she seems really scared. At this point I have no clue what to do. I think no matter what I tell her she would still think that my mum and dad won't like her. Which I have no idea why. She's pretty, smart, awesome, amazing, and don't forget talented as hell.

"Hi Sadie! I'm Flora, Y/N mum!"

(A/N: I'm sorry if you dont have a mum named Flora, that was the only thing I could think of😂)

"And I'm Peter, Y/N's dad"

(A/N: again, I'm sorry if you dont have a dad named Peter, it's just for the story😁)

"It's very nice to meet you both!" Sadie takes out her hand for my mum to shake. My mum politely shakes her hand.

Sadie then shakes my dads hand.

"It's nice to finally see the girl our daughter went on that date with!" My mum said.

When my mum said that I had a flashback about when me and Sadie kissed. I wish I could ask her about it but I'm scared that she didn't think anything about it.

"Yep! And I just wanna say that your daughter is an amazing painter" Sadie added.

"Y/N has been painting since the day she learned how to paint" My dad laughed.

(A/N: Sorry if you don't know how to paint, or your not good at it. It's just for the story :)

"Well c'mon in! I have some fresh baked cookies if ya want some!" My mum grabs Sadie's hand and drags her to the kitchen. Me and dad follow.

____________________________________
A/N
Hiii! I'm sooo sorry for the slow updates😅 but anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Stay Safe Bubbas!💜