Price x FoulMouth! Reader

Luv
Warning : incredibly foul language(?)
____________

"Captain!" Y/N chirped happily, showing off her new, fresh short axe; or tomahawk. Her eyes sparkled looking at the melee weapon, brushing the sharp edge against her finger tips.

"Y/N." John strolled over, smiling. He checked out the tomahawk, reexamining the weapon. After all, he did give it to her.

"Im gonna go sharpen it!" She squealed, carefully putting it back into a holster.

"Be careful." He waved her off, watching her retreat to her quarters in which she sharpened her collection.

A few minutes past after serious dedication to sharpening that short axe. Y/N stepped out her quarters and into the heli, where Price had lended her a hand in getting up.

Her leg strap held half a dozen Throwing knives, her waistband held a semtex and and stun. It took quite the ride to get over to shoothouse, where their team deathmatch respawn commenced.

Fiddling with the tomahawk, she yawned, eyes drooping to a lower level. "Y/N?" Price asked.

"Just a little tired of these fuCKEN CAMPERS WOOOOOOO!" Y/N screamed into the sky, in which of course the enemies couldnt hear.

"..im gonna have a bad tongue today, i accidentally cut myself on my index finger tip while sharpening this bitch." She admitted, throwing the axe up into the air before catching it by the handle perfectly.

"..i ' ll get used to it, i guess. Try and keep it clean?" He laughed, adjusting his hat. Over the team intercom, the announcer stated the mode.

"Team deathmatch. Stay focused. Stay alive."

Y/N zoomed right past price, who followed closely behind with an M4A1, hybrid sight. He thankfully didnt need a surpressor, he wasnt on a mission.

"IM GONNA FUCKING RAIL YOU," Y/N shouted, Making prices face flush completely.

"Y/N! What the fuck!" Price walked behind her who throwing knifed the shit out of the guy mounting on mid.

"I FUCKED HIM IN THE ASS."

"..i have no words for that one, luv."

"Aww, i love when you say it like that." She mentioned to him using the word "love" with his accent.

"Luv."

"Thats so fucking cute."

"Alright, luv."

"Keep saying that."

She slid into an enemies crotch, literally face planting it. She stabbed the dick off the persons body, watching the game automatically rule it as a kill. After all, melees are oneshot.

"..his..his dick..it smelled like fish.."

"Y/N luv, go find em and tell em that in his ear." Price whipped out a camera, watching Y/N eye the thing.

"..whered you.."

"Dont ask."

They activated dead silence, creeping up on the enemies spawn, and lucky enough, the opponent was there.

"HEY BOY!" Y/N slid behind him, holding him in place. Price stifled back a laugh as he recorded.

"Your dick smells like fish, please, PLEASE wash it." She cried into his ears, huskily. She then drove the knife from the back out to his stomach.

"Alright, time to make you my bitch!" She said directly towards price.

"I mean.."

"NO I WAS JOKING-"

"Whatever you say, luv."

"Im gonna fucking lose it with this dude. His scent is stuck in my nose." She violently rubbed her nose to no avail.

She latched onto price in a hug, just so inhale his scent, which wasnt much better but it was something.

John kept her in the embrace, locking his arms around her body. He chuckled, placing his hat on her head.

"You know, you dont smell that much better."