Weaver x Zombie! Reader

Infect me
________

"Y/N, L/N, went missing on Operation Firebase Z." Wraith reported back to Weaver, whos mouth threatened to hang in disbelief.

The love of his life, whom he craved to put a ring on, went missing in the apocalypse.

Grigori's breathing hitched, and he took a minute to excuse himself.

He rushed to the outside of his base, his vision clouded with the rampant tears. He screamed and shouted, yet apparently it wouldnt make Y/N come back.

"Dont worry Weav-" Samantha tried to comfort him, but he shoved her off, going into the distance.

-

"..." Weaver sighed, arriving at the place he dreaded.

Operation firebase z.

Uneasy, Weaver walked around, hearing what he could only perceive these grunts as "happy".

He walked closer to the source, walking up the stairs to one of the collectors to restore power, to find it already on.

There was just a zombie, a mangler and a mimic playing cards in the area next to pecks window. He marveled at the sight, taking a closer look at the trio before setting his eyes on the zombie.

The zombie wore a dogtag chain, similar to Y/N's, had the same hair length and hair color, the same face shape, the same clothes but torn...

"Grigori." A hushed voice called out, yet it sounded in Weavers ears. Thats when he snapped back to reality. The zombie, no, Y/N, had her hand on his face.

"Youre..alive.." Weaver whispered.

"You came back..for me?" Y/N asked, a smile playing on her features.

"I wasnt going to leave my soon to be fiancee in a wasteland now, was i?" He said as he got down on one knee, popping a beautiful silver and diamond plated ring out from a velvet fuzzed box.

"Yes! Yes a million fucking times!"

He slowly put the ring on, making sure not to trouble her delicate zombie state.

"Well, youd need to meet our children."

"Children?"

"Meet Matthew," she dragged the mangler up to him. The mangler acted like he just didnt want to be present. The 'mom, youre embarrassing me!' Type.

"And Mateo." Y/N called the mimic over, who hunched behind her, as if scared.

"How did you manage to do this?" Grigori chuckled, amused.

"I dont know, they just came up to me." Y/N shrugged.

"I wont ask more." He smiled, taking her hand.

"Say, do you want to stay here or go back 'home'?" Weaver said, clearly sad.

"...whatever you want, just as long as our kids can tag along."

"Infect me."

Y/N ears perked up, as if she didnt hear him correctly, she tilted her head in confusion.

"You heard me..infect me. There isnt any way im going back to those pigs back at base, Lyublov."

Matteo and Matthew had given their parents some space, and wandered off to the other zombies.

"Just, be gentle, please?" He smiled softly, closing his eyes.

She agreed, hesitantly. Y/N held out his arm, sitting him down on some stairs, biting into him. Her fiance screamed out in pain, as much as it pained him, it pained her.

He laid in a puddle of his own blood for a few days. Y/N never left his side. He looked dull, unresponsive to any action. After a week passed he finally woke up.

"Y/N?"

"Grigori!" Y/N cheered.

"Where is our sons?" He asked, panicked.

"Out somewhere. They just left. They visited you every day, and i stayed by your side." Y/N smiled.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, and i still cant fully explain it to you."