Supernatural! Warcom Hc

Both Sfw and Nsfw
Will not be taking requests for Mara (her and lerch are semi new to franchise, and literally are their actors)
_____

Talon - WereGriffin
__________

- just like the grease marker on his skin, his wings have a striped-ish pattern on them.

- he has a griffins tail, its eyes, sharp claws and of course its wings and Talons!

- very cuddly boy, will nudge his head against you alot.

- shrieks whenever youre angry

- stop hiding the treats from him

- can actually whistle pretty well, and will delightfully sing you a tune

- believe it or not he deadass courted you by serenading you

- has taken you for a fly

- VERY AGGRESSIVE, hes working on it. He doesnt trust his teammates let alone anyone that isnt your family. He really just wants to keep you safe, but he knows this isnt a healthy way to do it.

[ Talon Nsfw ]

- calm dom. Neither a soft or hard dom, hes floating in between.

- he likes to tease here and there, otherwise intimacy is straightforward.

- whenever he tries to seduce you, he will put a rose in his mouth. You find it more cute than sexy but still, if it works, it works!

- his wings will wrap around you no matter what, and if they cant, youll feel them brushing somewhere against your skin.

- he lets you mark him up so any other female knows hes been claimed. He will do the same to you, but everyone already knows who you belong to.

- decent aftercare, will clean up and stuff, but is very adamant on s l e e p.
___

Dominique "Domino" Tam - WereWolf
______

- very protective wifey material

- she grows to 10'1. Price you have a challenger!

-WILL GIVE YOU PIGGY BACK RIDES

- howls to establish dominance

- pretty chill with everyone in the faction.

- would hold your hand but is shy to ask

- she has dark red fur that mixes in with some light brown at some points

- dull looking claws, but the tail be fluffy.

- has 1v1ed price, and won, and then lost to him so its even. Then ups and loses to fucking W Y A T T.

- deep inside shes is the most aggressive werewolf in the entirety of Coalition. Just dont anger her. Please.

- pretty neutral unless it comes to you being harmed.

[ Domino Nsfw ]

- dommy mommy (i apologize)

- will tie you up, and probably gag you.

- sometimes she gets in the Prey/Predator mindset and gets rough as if she wasnt already

- stops as soon as anything that sounded painful comes from you

- will bite on your neck so people can see.

- big on aftercare! Will run baths/showers, clean up, ect.

- growls and heavy huffs are the moat youll get out of her