8 : helmet

"Unnie!!" you heard someone shouting your name. your two sisters running towards you.

"omfg stop. you aren't little kids anymore." you took a few steps back.

"ok lets go shopping first. is that ok with you?" Kara asked you with excited eyes.

"of course." you let them enjoy themselves.

You got dragged all over the mall, from one shop to another. No kidding, Da-Eun's fashion sense is awesome. 

"I've always wanted to be fashion designer. I've been designing dresses and outfits for a while now. One day I might design a dress for you to wear for an important occasion." Diana smiled, holding a black blouse.

"You would be a great fashion designer. You could design a wedding dress for me when I marry Jake." you chuckled and blushed.

"A wedding? Alright!" she grinned.

"And you Kara? Do you have any future plans?" you turned to her who was focused on the desserts at the opposite shop.

you laughed. "let me guess? a baker?" you said.

"Hehe yeahh." she giggled.

"Kara has been secretly baking cakes every time eomma and appa is not home.." Da-Eun said.

"Why are you hiding the fact that you love baking from eomma and appa?"

"Appa thinks bakers don't have a future. But I still bake anyway lol. screw rules." Kara laughed.

"HAHA I'm sure you will be a great baker girlie." you assured her.

"Thanks Unnie. Since D is making a wedding dress for you, I will make a wedding cake for you then." Kara said.

"Sure, Shall we get some desserts now?" you suggest.

"Alright. Lets get waffles and ice cream!" Kara started pulling both you and Da-Eun.

'how adorable' 

you and your sisters hurried to the nearest dessert café and ordered a waffle each with ice cream. you found out Kiara like caramel flavored ice cream while Diana like mint chocolate ice cream. 

"I would like to have a red velvet waffle with vanilla ice cream with chocolate drizzle please." you smiled and passed the menu to the waiter.

For a moment, the waiter stood there for a good 10 seconds and finally snapped out of it.

"oh I'm sorry. its just that you're very pretty. Can I have your number?" the waiter passed you a piece of paper.

Before you could say anything Da-Eun clears her throat.

"uhh Hi, sorry, my sister has a boyfriend. so, she is taken. I really hope you understand." she said sassily while pushing the piece of paper back.

"Ah, right. I understand. I hope we won't stop meeting though." the waiter winked and walked away, smirking.

'what the hell ' 

you were completely speechless.

"Excuse me?" Da-Eun was about to go after him when you stopped her.

"Da-Eun, D, its fine. Calm down, you are gonna attract attention!" you quickly pulled her back down in her seat.

"Since when did you become so brave?" Kara asked.

"Ever since our sister pulled out a knife to threatened someone" Da-Eun said grinning

"Look! I even brought one!" she pulled out a penknife from her bag and showed it to you.