64 : hatred

[LOL for the song, continue from where you stop okay]

You saw Taeyong and Heeseung glaring at Moonbin.

"Hyung, chill, let them handle him, we have to focus on Hanee's dad. His men are all over the place" Sunghoon whispered to Heeseung.

"Let's enjoy ourself huh" Mr Jung smiled. We all dispersed.

"Hanee, can i talk to you?" your dad called you. 

The guys looked at you, worried. You nod, signalling that you will be okay. They left you alone with your dad.

"Hey appa" you sighed and look at him.

"You've really grown a lot" he called for a waiter and took 2 cups of wine. He gave one to you.

"Thanks, did it all by myself" you said to him and he scoffed.

"Look, i know your mom and i treated you...pretty badly" he said and Jake scoffed.

"Pretty badly? He gave you bruises and cuts like you're his canvas for an artwork" Jake said and you heard him from the earbud.

"Haha, i was fine. Just glad you didn't do that to your own two daughters. Your real daughters, who you didn't even bother to come for their funeral" you look into his eyes.

"Oh, they were not worth my time" He laughed and your heart tightens.

'how the hell can you say that?!'

"What do you mean?" you asked him, shock at what he said.

"They were disobedient and plain. Just like you. Your mom and i regret having you three. Trust me, i would have left all of you at the streets if it wasn't for your mom." he laughed and you got pissed. You clenched your fists.

"What a dick" Sunoo said. You totally forgot that both NCT and the guys can hear your conversation. But you're glad NCT didn't judge you for that.

"Anyway, i'll make sure.."

"That you won't leave this place in 1 piece. Finally after years of waiting, i can finally do this" he said happily. He put his hands on your shoulders.

"I'll destroy you slowly. Starting with your friends" he said, expecting you to crumble. You laughed.

"Go ahead. What can an old man do anyway?" you raised your eyebrows, sipping the wine.

"You miss your wife, don't you? Don't worry" you gulped the remaining wine.

"I'll make sure that you'll join your wife in hell" you smiled and put down the glass. He stared at you.

"We'll see about that. Enjoy the party~" he said, walking away. 

As soon as he walked away, you groaned.

"This is so embarrassing" you sighed.

"Well that was some brutal family reunion" Jaehyun said and you scoffed.

"Oh, please forget everything you've heard" you begged. NCT laughed.

"Don't worry about it, our mouth are zipped" Taeyong said.