46 : plan

"First of all, Jake, welcome" heeseung welcomed jake. You and the rest of the guys clapped

"He's a hyung to you all except for Jay and me" heeseung said to the maknaes.

"2nd of all, as you all know, Hanee's father is after her and it's been 3 weeks since he confront her" as soon as heeseung brought up that topic, everyone became tense.

"We'll let him come to us. He'll do something sooner or later. Either way, we're not attacking first"  you sighed. 

'again, its always me who causes trouble'

"Jake, you have no choice but to train longer than them. We need you to try catch up cause we have a new mission coming up" heeseung said and everyone got excited except for Jake who was confused.

"This new target is a kidnapper, well known for kidnapping kids and eventually just abuses them for god knows what reason. Like i said, this is just a minor mission, but stay alert" he warned.

"We'll let the cops wander around trying to find him. In the meantime, Jake, train hard. You guys too. We'll have around 2 weeks till mission day."

"i will work with NCT to find Hanee's father and find out what he has been doing" your eyes lit up as soon as you heard NCT.

"NCT?" Jake asked.

"They're hyung's business partner" Jungwon explained.

"They're a college undercover" Sunoo continued for him.

"Anyway, im meeting up with them soon, so please. Do what you need to do. Until mission day, you're free to do whatever you wanna do, but don't slack off" heeseung said his final words and ended the meeting. 

"Gahh new mission, let's gooo" Jay said happily. 

You laughed.

"Omg, we're free till mission day. Let's go outtt" you said happily. 

"Noona, i wanna go out with you" Jungwon said but Sunoo frowned.

"I wanna go out with her too" pocketz fought and started to get noisy.

"Yah, i will go out with the 2 of you okay, relax. We have 2 weeks" you pull them away from each other.

'i will go out with them one by one so that i can find out their darkest secret and use it against them'  you grinned.

Suddenly you saw Heeseung walking down the stairs in his pajamas, blue and white stripes. You saw him hugging his pillow.

'this man is like a kid outside of work. mafia in the day, kid at night'

He sat with you and the maknaes. He grabbed the controller.

"JAKEUU LET'S PLAY" he yelled for Jake and Jake came running from his room.

"Game?? Okayy" you watch Jake running to sit beside Heeseung.

"Are you two like bestfriends now?" you look at them, speechless.

"Orh" the two of them replied at the same time. 

The maknaes were playing animal crossing together, while Jay and Sunghoon were watching dramas. Only you were alone and lonely.

Suddenly you got a notification. It was an unknown number.

'Hello Hanee!' 

'hey? who are you?'

'wah, you didn't even save our number?' 

'our? who are you?'