26 : creep

"Hyung, you can cook??" Niki asked him.

"Yeah, i cook a lot at home" he said as he put the breakfast on the table.

"Thanks Jay" Heeseung said when he saw Jay taking his seat.

"So we will start training in the afternoon. Meet me at the training room at 2" Heeseung ordered as soon as everyone started eating.

"Boss, you're gonna train with us too?" Niki asked.

"In the mansion you can call me Hyung. And yes, i have to train and buck up. I have to train you guys too" he said, eating.

You and Sunghoon looked at each other.

'hyung? aww..He became softerrr'  you smiled.

The rest of breakfast was chaotic thanks to Sunki (Sunoo and Niki). After eating, the 7 of you head to the training room, where there were shooting ranges and the basics, boxing area etc. You guys gathered around the boxing area while Heeseung gave you guys a briefing.

"I need you guys to get in pairs" he crossed his arms, waiting for someone to start pairing up but there was silence instead.

"I guess i will pair you guys up then" Heeseung sighed and looked around.

"Sunoo and Niki, Jay and Jungwon, Jae Hwa and.." Heeseung looked at you and Sunghoon. 

'please. not me..please' you look at heeseung with eager eyes. He raised his eyebrows.

"Hanee. Sunghoon, you're with me" Heeseung said while Sunghoon walked to him.

From the side, you saw Jay and the maknaes tense up.

"Hyung, i don't think its a goo-" Sunoo was about to tell Heeseung something when Jae Hwa suddenly spoke.

"You don't mind right, Hanee?" he blocked you from Heeseung, making sure you can't make eye contact with him. He glared into your eyes.

"y-yeah, i don't mind" you look at him and walk away.

'fuck fuck fuck' 

Heeseung stared at Jae Hwa.

"You can start your training now. Its pair training, so stick with your partner" heeseung said and walking away with Sunghoon.

"But boss-" Niki stopped Sunoo.

'how can we not see how uncomfortable i am? but its not entirely his fault i guess..'

you prayed that nothing will happen during training. You kept yourself busy and kept moving away from Jae Hwa. But no matter what, he always comes near to you. You walked away from him and went to the boxing area, not knowing you were away from the rest. Jae Hwa followed you and stood close to you. You were punching the bag when he touch both of your arms. You pushed him away.

"You're disgusting, do you know that" you glared at him, moving away.

"And what would you do about it?" he smirked and pulled you close to him again.

"Tell boss? You think he will trust you? A girl?" he smirked and touch your face. You shoved is hand away with a disgusted look on your face.

"Poor you. He didn't even notice the uncomfy look you had on your face just now. What a pity." he once again touches you and you punched him.

"Fuck you" you cursed at him.

You walked to the pantry at the corner of the training room. You wipe your tears. You were so angry to the point you couldn't do anything. You put your hands on the counter, trying to calm down when someone touched you. You pushed the hand aggressively and turned to the person.