35 : again

"Yah- What did i say?!" he got mad and you flinched.

'That was close...ohshit he's angry'

"S-sorry. I was about to go downn" you whined as you hold onto him.

"Oh my god, Hanee" he glared at you.

Thats when you realise you were in his arms. You looked into his eyes.

'again. his eyes are like stars'  You got a closer look at his face.

'HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING PLEASE' 

your face turned red. Suddenly your stomach hurts.

"W-wait. Don't nag at me yet. My stomach" you groaned and hold your stomach. He got worried and carried you to his bed. He laid you down.

'ah shit it hurts' you pressed your stomach.

Heeseung stood beside you and grabbed on your shirt. You stopped him.

"Heeseung, why" you asked him and he pushed your hand away. He lift your shirt up.

"Fuck Hanee, your wound opened up" heeseung said, looking at your opened stitches.

"Huh?!" you turned to him and look at your stomach.

'the stitches.. a few opened up'

"ugh it hurts" you groaned.

"Sunghoon!!!" Heeseung yelled his name. He came running into the room with Jay.

"Hanee what the heck?" Jay ran to you as he saw blood all over your stomach.

"Hanee, what happen?" Sunghoon look at you and the ladder.

"Call the doctor. she needs to get treated" heeseung ordered him.

He nod and quickly called for the doctor.

"W-wait. Bring me to my room! Heeseung's bed is gonna dirty from my blood" you said as you endured the pain.

"Forget about that" heeseung said as he put a cloth on your open wound.

"You're lucky the doctor lives around here" Jay said.

"Noona what happen?" Jungwon ran to you, Niki and Sunoo following.

"uhh hi" you said to them, smiling.

"You still dare to smile in this situation?" Heeseung glared. He kept pressing the cloth for a few minutes. 

"You're so stubborn" he scolded you and you grinned.

"Im here" the doctor came rushing in with her suitcase.

'she must be the one who helped me before this'   you smiled at her and gave a small bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you said and she sat down beside you.

"Aigoo" she said.

"Okay, boys, please step out. I can't have you staring at my patient's body" she said and the guys look away awkwardly.

"Be careful" heeseung said with a worried face before he left the room with the other guys. 

After they went out, the doctor open her suitcase. There's bandage and everything you see in a first aid kid.

"Im sorry, Ms. I was just stretching then it opened up" you explained. 

You felt bad that she had to come all the way here to fix the stitches just because you were stubborn and careless.

"Just call me Mrs Kim. Its okay. it happens sometimes. Now, i need you to take off your shirt for me." she said and you slowly took it off. She removed the bloody cloth from your wound. You winced.