48 : outing (2)

Again, it was the next day and it's Niki's turn

It was only 10 in the morning but he was already so excited. He had to drag you out of bed. You washed up but he told you that you guys will not be going out so you just changed to your home clothes but decent for a date. 

You went down and saw him waiting patiently for you. The front door was open.

"Are you gonna kick me out of the house or something?" you walked up to him.

"Noona, come here" he pointed to the door. You stood right in front of the door.

He then covers your eyes with his hands.

"Are you seriously gonna kick me out of the house?" you got worried as soon as you notice you were already outside the mansion.

"Just waitt" he said and you could hear him snickering. 

"If i end up falling to the pond, you're dead" you warned him.

"Haishh, noona if you fall, i will fall too" he said and you scoffed. 

You could feel the grass even when you're wearing your slippers.

"Are we in the garden?? Niki hurry, im scared" you whined.

"Just a little bit more" he laughed. You decided to trust him and kept walking.

"Okay! We're heree~" Niki said and removed his hands. All you see is the mansion's garden.

"You woke me up a 10 in the morning to see the mansion's garden?" you look at him but he pointed behind you. 

You turned and your jaw dropped. There were 2 easels, small tables and chairs right in front of the pond. Rose petals were scattered on the grass. 

"Uwahh" you cover your mouth.

"Surpriseee!!!" Niki said happily.

"Bwoya, you did this all by yourself??" you asked and look around the garden.  

It was beautifully decorated and wasn't plain old boring.

"Uh huhh" he said and grabbed the aprons.

"We're painting today" he smiled and pulled you. He helped you wear the apron. 

'this kid can be a gentlemen too huh, for a moment my heart was beating so fast'

He tie a knot and wore his apron too.

"I did not expect you to be and artistic person" you said while sitting down. 

"I've always wanted to do this" He took the paintbrushes and gave them to you. 

"Let's paint something for each other" he said and you took the paintbrush from him.

"Okay~ but im not very good at painting though" you grinned.

"Ahh, it's okay, i will still keep the artpiece" he smiled.