41 : shock

"Noona!!!"

You woke up from your sleep. You heard Jungwon yelling from the hallway.

"Yeah?!" You yelled back, rubbing your eyes.

"Wake up! Heeseung Hyung wants to have lunch outside!" He yelled.

'Huh? lunch??' you look at time.

2pm

'holy shit did we sleep until 2 in the afternoon?!'

"We all just woke up, so you can take your time to get ready, but we're leaving at 2.45!!!" He yelled.

You sat up.

"Orhh!! Okayy!!" you replied, screaming your lungs out. You heard Jungwon walking away.

You fall back onto your bed.

'i will sleep for 10 more minutes'  you close your eyes and dozed off.

Suddenly your notification pops up.

"Who is disturbing my precious slee-" your eyes widen at the name of the contact. Your threw your phone away from you. Tears started forming in your eyes.

'..nah, how could this be?'

you hugged your knees and laughed.

'This couldn't be right'

You grabbed your phone and look at the contact name again.

'Sim Jaeyun. Its right. My eyes weren't lying'  tears are now rolling.

'Is he alive? No wait, that's impossible. He's dead. He's dead' you reminded yourself.

You open up the text.

'Well, does he make you happy?'

'Does he makes me happy? Who?' you scroll and read the text you sent him.

You put your phone away and closed your eyes.

"This is a joke. HAHAH someone is pranking me" you mumbled.

'its not real' 

you said to yourself. You wipe your tears and went to the bathroom.

'If he's still alive, why is he only appearing now? Somebody's fucking with me'  

you thought as you brush your teeth.

You ignored all those thoughts and got ready. you didn't know what to feel. Happy? Shock? How can someone get up from the dead? You decided to shook it all off. you got ready and wore jeans with a crop top with leather jacket. 

'we're finally eating out together. Get your shit together, Hanee'  

you said to yourself while putting on lipstick. You let your hair down, showing the natural curls.

You look into the mirror and look at your stomach. You saw your stitches showing a lil.

'my stomach has stitch scars now...'  you pull your jeans higher, covering the scars.

"everything is fine" you stared into the mirror.

"Hanee, you ready?" you heard Sunghoon asked.

"Yep! i will be down in a sec" you yelled grabbing your bag and phone. You got out and saw the guys waiting for you. They saw you walking down the stairs. They stared at you, you stared at them. You look at them up and down.

 You look at them up and down