55 : favor

- Hanee (you) pov -

The bright light hurts your eyes. You turned and saw Mrs Kim reading her newspaper.

"Mrs Kim" you called her and sat up straight.

' i fainted again? great. Ugh ' you groaned. You head was hurting like hell.

"Hm? You're awake? Your head hurts doesn't it?" She put the newspaper down. You nod, pressing your head.

"You're having a hangover. You smelled as if you swam in a pool of alcohol" she scolded you.

"I know, i was shocked with myself too. Pushed myself too far" you smiled and she stared at you.

"Why??" you asked her and smiled.

She went closer to you.

"Hanee, let it all out. You're at your limit and i can see that" Mrs kim hold your shoulder.

"women to women, i know and i can see that you're bottling everything up. You have to let it all out or you're gonna burst like a balloon" she said softly.

Just like a tap, she turned the tap opened and you started flowing out. She's right. You're at your limit.

"Im tired. Im tired of everything. I just..wanted to be loved. But life is so tough that i can't handle this anymore. I feel like im a burden. I feel worthless and hopeless"

"Im tired. I just wanna end everything. I don't want to breath and live anymore. Im done. I can't do this anymore. Nothing is working out.I don't want them to suffer because of me. They don't deserve this."

you cried everything out. You were trembling. Mrs Kim pulled you into a hug.

It felt comfy. A feeling you never had before. She pat your head slowly, comforting you, hugging you warmly. Like how a mother should be.

"See? You bottled everything and finally, you exploded" she said, smiling and stroking your head.

"Listen here dear, in life, there are times when things won't go your way. When your life falls apart. You will feel lonely and go astray. You feel like giving up. And that's okay. Its okay to feel that way. Its okay to not be okay. But you have to take a closer look around you right now" She said softly, your heart calmed down.

"There are 7 guys, in this house, who are ready to fight for you. Who are ready to protect you. Why? Cause you're their sister. You are their family. You are a part of them now. So how can you say that you're worthless? How can you say that you're a burden?"

"And im here. I can be a mother to you. I can be your mother. I will protect you like my own daughter. Why? Cause you're a part of me. I treat you like family"

You found comfort in her words.

"So right now, you're not alone. Remember, if anything happens to you, 8 hearts will be broken. There are 8 people who truly loves you for who you are. So, why not use that as a motivation to keep going in life?" she tucked your hair behind your ears.

You were still crying.

"You went this far, dear. Don't give up now" she wiped your tears. You hugged her tighter and stayed in that position for at least 5 minutes. 

"Alright. Come, lets eat something huh?" she smiled and stood up. You stood up and again, your head hurts.

"Slowly" she scolded and you laughed.

"I heard you fought with Heeseung" she said, holding onto you, guiding you to the dining room.

"Oh, yeah" you totally forgot about what happened yesterday.