006

March Dofferman

I've never felt being horny that intense ever been before. Yes, I did... When I fuck someone... But this time... It's not just a fuck I somewhat needed... There are also things I wanted to discover... Like how passionate it is. Like how I badly wanted the person... I don't know... It's all building my senses to be aware that I should watch that person...

And that person is my brother. Step-brother in the law. It's already nine hours passed when we met, and I kissed him recklessly. He liked it though, I knew it... However, I can feel his denial part which is saddening because I should be the one feeling that way... But instead, I'm feeling the need... The possession to be on top of something.

Even if it's cold already, I'm sweating... I have a boner too... And everything's harsh to embrace. I wanna see Kristoffe now... Like so badly. Yet I was straddle in my own bed... Feeling so lonely and breathless.

If I can just heal that fast, I won't allow my little brother to just vanish across my watch. Not until I hold his hands. We kissed already, right? There's nothing that would happen if I do it again. He will love it.

So as of now, it's two pm after I ate my lunch. I'm bored... I can't jack off too because there is a doctor that will check on me hour by hour. How boring.

As soon as I said that word again, my door came open in the calmest set. I quickly turn my head and saw... The one and only I've been longing for... My little brother, Kristoffe. He has something in his mouth. Maybe a gumdrop. "Hello." He sighed.

"Hey... What's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone. He lied on the couch as he fiercely launches his sight on the roof. I am disappointed... He can just sit in my bed. It's large and comfortable.

"Nothing... Do you have any game consoles there? PS4? PS5 or whatever?" He coiled without even looking at me. It amuses me to see him calm and focused.

"I have nothing to offer you... But I have my gaming laptop here... There's a lot of games I've purchased in my steam account. Do you want to?" His gaze formed circles as thoroughly he aimed me one. Then his smile came in.

(Kristoffe's Perspective for a second)

"Oh, really? Can I see it?" He pulls his body on the side to get something on his nightstand. While he was struggling to get his laptop, I was busy studying his damn features, I was occasionally oggling at his obliques where it's visible from his black sleeveless top. I just continue eyeing it, until I reach his biceps. It thorns me to see that he has built muscles perfectly than mine. And don't get disgusted or creeped out by this... Because... I kinda find his armpit really hot... Goddammit... Like... Do you know? Silly fetish. But overall he's really attractive inside and out.

"Here." He handed me a republic of gamer's laptop in one hand and I almost lost the balance of my hands because it weighs too much... As I think... Five-kilo grams? I look at his reaction with a questioning look, and he smiles before dragging his hand on the device. "Sorry, it has a password." Then he typed it down.

"Do I still need to log it in?"

(Back to the real perspective)

"Uh... Yea-yeah... Come, I'll share my account." He obliged as I said, resting his back at the headboard of this bed just like me. We shared our legs to give the gadget a nice table. I told him to stick closer. Little did he know, that was my plan. To slowly make move, and if he won't flinch at it... Then I'll continue until we do something naughty.

Right now, I can feel his elbow and my touching, he's warm and totally flawless just like his legs. I knew in the first place that he will have a body like a radish. Soft and clean. If I could just ask him to take off his socks... I will do it now right away. I always wanna see him barefooted.