14

March Dofferman

All is getting all. My life has become stable and happy now.

With my dad, and a new family with me. I can officially declare... It's my fullest. People wouldn't know they're now living the fullest. They'll just end up saying they haven't done it because they feel like nothing changes. That matters.

For me, adulthood and adolescence are the time where you're able to get what you wanted since the next phase of that life will deprive you of something or someone, just like having a family. I'm not saying family will get in your way when you wanted to pursue the remaining wish you have but then again family is something you can't just leave or neglect because each time you try it, no one will convince you to redeem them until you'll realize it's too late.

No, I haven't experienced that. I just have a thought of it.

My mom?

Well, my mom died when I was nine. She was a depressant addict under the hand of her boss. Sad to say, but my dad seemed to be ignoring her those days, I don't know why. Time passed by, my mom changed. Her physical appearance change. From being clean and completely healthy. Mom lanced a lot of weight loss. She gains eye bags, her body morphed into a skeletal figure and her hair suddenly shifts fewer and fewer until she lost it all.

Dad with a disgusted face sent mom to a hospital. And yeah, I didn't know what happened the next few months because when mom came back home... She was in an urn. Dad said they put her in that container to preserve his presence and love.

However, I saw dad threw the urn in a lake years later. I just realized all it all when I reached high school. I was questioning why I have nothing to bring in the mother's Day event in our school. And yeah, I develop a lot of grudge towards dad after I get it all in my mind.

Do you see? We're not that close. And this is the first time I'm sharing my story. Which means something...

Like I don't want Mrs. St. George to be leftover just like what happened to my mom. I get it, he changed... But that doesn't mean he'll not do it again. Right? Dad is dad. I know him. He can be so gentleman at the first sight, but you'll never see what's inside that clothes.

And I didn't mean to spoke it out loud. "Who's that gentleman at the first sight, but I'll never see what's really the inner part of that clothes?" Kristoffe suddenly popped beside me.

"Dad."

"What?"

"Sorry, nothing. I mean dad is going to pick up us here tomorrow." I told him with a deep sigh.

"Oh... Okay. But you? Are you fine? You seemed uneasy."

But unfortunately for him, I came up with a sarcastic innuendo. "I just need a mouth-to-mouth session." Was my counter spark, clenching my chest as if I was in a mid pain of heart attack.

"I sort of feel the same too." He chuckles. But what really shocked me, is when he grabs my neck and crashes his lips unto mine with force. I didn't saw that coming, so while I'm trying to suspend the building pain in my crotch hence my hair is getting pulled by my standing erection, Kristoffe pulled. "April fools, dog." He sined with a scowl, quickly pulling away as I also see the bulge he just turned.

"You'd like to fuck, don't you?" I blurted out.

"In your dreams, fucker, we've just done it two hours ago." He taunted, walking back into his white bed with a glare.

He's so cute. It's turning me on... In a romantic way. Yeah...

"Room service?!" Out of the blue, a clear voice of a woman called out from the back of this door. I avert my gaze from Kristoffe and to the door then I asked my brother's assurance if he needs something.