009

Kristoffe St. George

For all the years I've been through, this is the first time I felt extremely nervous. Like you know? Heart rate is so damn fast, sweating so hard, trembling a little bit, and stuttering frequently. I tried to calm down but I just can't... Slowly regret came over... Realizing how idiotic this could be, I started fidgeting.

While we are walking back to the hallway, I can't help but bite my lips from time to time. The urge of running away is rising so high. "Are you okay?" He murmured.

"Yea-yeah,"

"You know? I'm not forcing you to but I need it right now."

Somehow, I showed signs of displeasure. I can't disappoint him nor make him angry yet it's all I can do since this is still not the right time for me. "Uhmm... Can we postpone it?"

"... Well... Uhm... Could we — at least try?" He sounds really cautious while I sound really pulp and deplorable. "I know... I kinda looked desperate right now but it really is... You're seemingly perfect and hot in every aspect of your movements."

With his sudden confession, I was fell agape. My heart rate's speed accelerates even more. All were terrifyingly subtle. Confusion, fear, and anxiety came to take over my mentality. "You don't know what you're saying, March. Take that back."

"What?"

"All of these are wrong."

"What-what??? What have I-"

"Cut it out," I hissed, scowling at him. "You don't even know me fully. We were supposed to be brothers; not by blood, but by law. Yet here you are... Just admit the fact that you're so desperate to touch that person. What am I to you? Just the girls you wanna fuck after clubbing and forget about them afterward? Not that I'm saying you shouldn't do that to me, you know? But can you grow up? Face the real-time civilization. If you really wanna do it with me, at least buy me some diner." I ranted. All were swift until I didn't know what must be spoken or not be word out.

I didn't mean that way, I mean if he has to fuck someone... He should be serious about it because sexual intercourse is not just about attraction, it is also about feelings. I can't even do this... I don't wanna dine with him. Exactly, why?

Because I am straight...

"Then so be it... Every day, I'll take you on a date whether you like it or not." He retorted hastily and confidently.

"Then what? The only purpose of that is because you wanna ride me? Fuck you, Dofferman. Go to hell."

"Oh come on, you're so hypocritical. You just told me I should take you out, and now you're telling me that?"

"Because. I don't want to. I just said that for you to realize that girls aren't your toys. Lots of information came to me after I liked your Instagram photo." That was my complaint. "March, I know you wanna fuck someone. But please, exclude me from your list even though we did things before. And if you wanna fuck a girl... At least dine with her." All were smooth, he looks tamed and convinced at my words.

I just remember a friend you know? We aren't that best of friends but we're like siblings in person. So yeah, this was what happened to her after one of the most popular guys in our school took her to a club. Little does she know, everything was on purpose. It's not like she's so dumb to notice his scheme but she acted like one because she's really into that guy.