016

Kristoffe St. George

Luckily for me, nothing happens when we arrived home. Our parents aren't home yet, and March stands to be the head of this large house. The guards at the gate, dogs, and maids. He made them do their jobs in just a second. That's nice since I'm going to be alone for a moment. However, I have a short fight with him because he wants to cuddle with me. I told him to suck up because that's so gay. And it didn't take long for him to take it. He goes into his room with a fake smile.

Anyway... About the crystal ring? The girl whose name's Crystal? I know it isn't hard to just hand these stuffs, but how would I hand this out if I did not know where to find her?

Social media... But before I could turn into my phone, the television I am sparing some attention to earlier just turned to shift frame and a male anchor suddenly popped up with a non-scripted gasp. "Oh-uhm, good evening fellow folks. Breaking news, the most wanted woman in Subberville died in a tall fall as she started a large shooting spree inside the solitary hotel Hueramaka's. Cooperatives knew that she escaped seeing her husband one last time, but instead of showing up, her husband brought cops which may be the reason why Aditya Maine invaded the entire hotel. She was sentenced to death after killing eight men one by one on a day in her town. Many say; she's mentally insane, but even though this happened to her... A law student Crystal Halls claimed to see that she's the daughter of this woman." The next sentence was blurred out in my mind.

Crystal? Halls? Maybe she's already married? There are still married ladies who want to pursue their wish, and maybe Crystal was one of them. I should see her... So, I took my phone and searched her name on Facebook; Crystal Halls.

Many people have been fallen on the screen, but the intuition of clicking this one girl with a bored smile on her profile got me pinned. Of course, I clicked her at the end. But her account seemed to be not so active as mine or March's. Her personal information was filled few. This is the only information I got; Born on November Fifteenth Nineteen Ninety Sixth... That date was familiar, to prove myself further, I click into photos... Then the pictures of her and that woman at the hotel popped up on my screen. She's her... She's the daughter I am looking for.

... Then the date on the paper made me almost choke... If two thousand fourteen, she had a birthday... Then she has nineteen Ninety Sixth birthdates... Therefore... It's her eighteenth birthday at that time? Am I right? Yeah... It should be...

But why did ma'am Aditya prolonged giving this to her daughter? Well, it's not of my business. Anyway, the next information I got was an email address and location address.

Thus, crystalhalls5@gmail.com, I quickly wrote a mail for her - saying;

Good morning,

My name is Kristoffe St. George. I know that this might be something odd because I'm nothing but a stranger to you, though about your mom... Today, she gave me a ring, and she wanted me to find you and give you this. May I know where can I find you?

Please, don't be creeped out. I have no other intentions for you.

And I sigh before clicking send. It's been seven years since she had her eighteenth birthday, which means she's currently either twenty-four or twenty-five years old already. I hope she'll reply. But I think it will take more than hours, or maybe days for her to read this.

The next day, I quickly check my Gmail. There are notifications about my YouTube account, promotions, and more. But I can't seem to find any mail reply... So I just lie on my bed completely hopeless. Luckily for me, March hasn't been bothering me to have sex with him, which was weird. And on top of that, he looks like hiding something. Did my words hurt him?