008

March Dofferman

Just like that, I made Kristoffe a little bit hostile because I became over-familiar around him these past few days. His mother started questioning the idea of us not sparing each other glances or talking but I just said; "We're just getting to know each other, right?"

"But the other day... you were both on the same couch... Chillin'?" She asked quizzically.

"Uhm... That day? Well, we're trying to match the sweetness you and dad have. I told him if it's okay we should also be close towards each other." When I found that reason, she nodded her head knowingly.

"Uh... Okay... If that's so... Then... Is it okay if you tell him that I and your dad are going to go out for a day? Your dad is going to take me out." She said slowly. For me, there's no problem when it comes to the scene where dad is going to take someone out, but the problem is... I have my own thing to worry about.

Like for example... Talk to my brother. Tell him that both of our parents will be out for a day. By the way... Is dating would take a day? Probably yes, if the person is exactly aiming to make their partner fall in love.

Back to Kirstoffe. I climb into the stairs connecting to the second floor. From the right view, I can see my own room. And from the left side view, I can see his. Wondering why he's not going out or something. I take the chance to knock at his door.

"Come in..." His voice rang from behind this door. Though, I didn't waste any time as I open it. When my eyes finally landed on the walls and furniture. It got me surprised that his place was very clean. No extra stuff, no socks underneath the bed, and mostly, his clothes aren't lying on the sheets. "What are you doing here?" I snap into the daze and cock my head beside me.

Kristoffe was sitting on his gaming chair while looking up at me with a curious fair. "Dad and Ms. St. George are going out for a day." I simply stated.

"Then?" He responds rather harshly.

"What's wrong with you?" I complied.

"Nothing's wrong with me. But you? What's wrong with you?"

"What? Me? What are you talking about?" It was like I've been playing with a clown. He rolls his eyes and sighs, then he stands on his stance.

"I thought you need something from me?" He hustled courageously. "Why can't I seem to find you upset about how I acted the other day?" His words have a lot of meaning that I can't even get if I tried one. Later on, he used the tip of his toe to reach the level of my face... "Do you want to mess something up for a while?" He hustled.

By that, I was dragged with affinity. A serious affinity. I put my hands upon his waist, as he put his - on my neck. Then he landed some light kisses on my collar bones that were exposed by this loose sleeveless top. I was slowly feeling aroused by his temptation. But suddenly, he pushed me by my chest.

My world abruptly pauses so does my mind, as I just give Kristoffe a gesture of 'what?'. He pursed his lips then scratch the back of his head while smiling toothily. "It's a prank..." When the words finally sunk into my brain... I felt stabbed. My heart aches multiple times and I can't be able to breathe soon.

"You're such a miserable person..." I mumbled. Yet, I still managed to head back into my room, feeling extremely gloomy. Like all the pain people have dawned on me. What is this feeling, anyway? It hurt so much.