020

Kristoffe St. George

As I woke up the next day, the air hits differently. It's more refreshing than yesterday... I can't pinpoint the main reason for it, though, maybe it is because I can finally express my unending lust to whom I live with.

It's March... And saying I'm very attracted to him, makes my heart rate abnormally beats multiple times than usual. Throughout the first days, I'm here... I'd always been denying him. I craved for his heat, and whenever he's not around, I am always depleting these feelings. I don't know... It's an instinct.

Yesterday, me and March has a lot of fun. He isn't the kind of typical jocks you can always see in the school. Yes, he's hot, but he's not the type of person who'll leave you empty after he gets what he wanted. But who knows, maybe he is. He is just being a Raven. Besides, I haven't fully known him yet. His flaws and attitude aren't shameful, which might make him the eye of attention.

I noticed it too. When both of us were in a public place. I could always see girls and boys looking at him. Admiration or attraction. He's indeed good at talking and socializing too. The way he whispers, the way he spoke, the way he clears his throat, and the way he chuckles can be a deadly blow to lure anybody. That's... Sad...

Anyway, I grab my new clothes to wear for today. After taking a bath, I walk downstairs.

March meets me at the very last step of these stairs as he slings his arm around my neck in a big brother way. Though, it's hysterical. His aura seems heavy in a way of dominance. I mean madness... What happened?

His frustration drawn in his face bring unknown thoughts near me. "Your mom and dad are fighting." He mumbled.

"I know right..." I whispered.

"But we aren't going to live in the same house when the time comes they started feeling uneasy towards each other..." He concluded. So what? We can just meet somewhere else or whatever... Besides... I-I'm still confused.

"It doesn't matter, March. If you wanna do something about it... Then do it — before it becomes too late." I sigh.

"What??? Is this some kind of joke to you?" This matter has been roaming around my brain for days. I am an advanced thinker, you know... However, it's sad that these kinds of stuff will come. I am sad about March.

"I know this will come. We're really not meant to be together. Even if how cliché this sounds like; we're not destined to be us... I kinda feel weird about this relationship though. You're like a very popular boy in your high school life, and-and you'll just be paired up with a boy? Something's not right with that." I replied...

"Kristoffe, don't start it." He commanded.

"Well, watch me," I stated, escaping away from his arms before turning on my side. I have nothing to say. I can't just spill my rants by side. That's gay. Plus, I need fresh air. This nice but suffocating house is terribly ruining my morning.

"Kris?! Where are you going?!" He called loudly from behind. If I'm not mistaken, he's just being lonely and frustrated. He doesn't love... He just loves the idea of me. Deep inside, he's just craving for sex. Not gonna lie or brag about it, but I'm really a boner-magnet. Maybe he's done with the woman and preferably mad at the pressure, and obstacles he's having to pour it all out in me.

Unfortunately, I embraced it.

Well, enough of this. I hate it. Anyway, I should check up on my best friend. She's probably wondering why I ain't contacting her. Though, she shouldn't be worried or feel upset about it. I love her, she loves me too. That's nice.