007

Kristoffe St. George

So today, I've just made something stupid. Something that would cost me again because I just can't stand it... I can't stand the feeling of not touching my stepbrother's skin. Even if it won't end well, I will do it nonetheless.

I sigh in my bed, closing my eyes and hugging my pillow fully stressed. I just want to sleep. To forget that embarrassment. But right now, there's nothing I could do because someone opened the door. I look at the person and fell agape. "What the hell are you doing in here?!" I hissed, slightly pushing March on the chest.

"Because of you? Dude, you've almost made me come in my pants earlier. Isn't that cruel for you?" Cruel? How hormonal is he to cum in his pants by someone's slight touches? His smile didn't fade away and I bite my lips to prevent myself from laughing. He's just so hot. I laugh at it, yes.

"Go back into your room before they notice it," I said. "I promise, we'll do something later... After I get some nice sleep. Okay?" Those words are so horrible to say... But I have my ways and plans to tease him. To confirm how really he is into me. Besides, I'm new to this. I shouldn't be careless at my movements. If this experiment would end up successful... Then I am pleased to do something more to cover my needs... To finally do something with a man...

I sigh, I wish this nervousness I always feel will just go away. Yeah, I get nervous when we started kissing, or sometimes my heartbeat explodes triple times.

Later that day. Mom and March's father called us down to watch a movie. But suddenly, March argued with that; "If I'm forbidden to watch TV, then why are you calling me down?" He said rather rudely. However, with my force of habit trolling, I grab him down to sit beside me. "What the hell, man? Let me talk, this is suffocating, you know? He's so hypocritical!" All of the words came in a low voice. Then I just said, let it be before he gets angry too.

Several minutes later, the movie was now on its climax, and I'm still bored. Like what's happening in the movie right now? What the hell? I didn't catch up... I look at mom, and she's already fast asleep in March's father's lap. How sweet. I look at March who's also bored. So what's now?

Lots of sighs came out of my mouth, and suddenly, a warm palm landed on my thigh. I came to look at March but he seemed to not notice it so I just let his palm wander in my thigh, however, the more he slides it everywhere, the more I get the sensitivity of being hornful. In the end, my full boner in these sweat pants was terrorizing.

March is still in my thigh, and right now in my most liberated decisions... I wanna guide him to hold my boner. To impress him in some kind of other things.

Yet, the palm thing stopped because; "Boys, I think we're going to get some rest now? Is it okay to you, if we'll leave now?" March's father asked. Therefore, I should answer, I was cut because March quickly answers that it's perfectly okay. As he added; "Dad, we want a new brother? Do your best." I almost choke.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I squirmed.

"Why not? It's not like they're eighteen, Kristoffe." He complained. "And speaking of making babies? Am I allowed to breed you?" Ew... Yucks... I don't know why I hate him seducing me so much... But maybe because it's not my type.

"Don't ruin the moment, March." I breathed, as I launch to hold his wrist. He looks at it, then back at my face. "Do you know how to make me feel more comfortable?" When he nodded, I put his large palm atop my throbbing cock.

"Oh, Jesus... I didn't know that my little bro is definitely in heat now." He whispered provocatively. And he gets even more closer, he also hanged his arm in my shoulder while the right now comes to started stroking me through my pants. "How does it feel?"