003

March Dofferman

Dad has never been so romantic to someone ever before. He just had no time for that because love ruined his life. He doesn't want to blame it on me since I was the seed he made with the girl who envisages our misery right now. I know that's absurd to think about, but maybe dad thought of it... For once. P.S; I hated him for that.

"Son, can you make a phone call to Aria? Tell her that I am going to make dinner for her later." Dad simply commanded while looking straight at the mirror. He has a tuxedo on, for a business meeting. Celia - one of the maids handed him his bow tie as he quickly added; "And if you have any plans today, be sure to be early at this event. Got it?" I nodded.

"Uh, dad. May I have some money?" As always, he would give me twenty to a hundred bucks a day. Now, he gave me fifty-three. I think this could be enough budget for drinks. I mean soda. I don't really drink liquors, just when there's a big event like the debut of someone, birthdays, wedding, and more. "Thanks, dad. Goodbye."

As soon as I finished cleaning my room, I quickly dialed Ms. St. George using dad's old phone around four pm, when the person accepts the call. There's a flat sound of water running. I think Ms. St. George was in the kitchen? Maybe? "Hello?" Then I heard a male voice instead of a female one.

Once I realized that he just asked me a question, I quickly replied; "Is this St. George's Residence?"

"Yes, this is St. George's residence. May I know what's your purpose in calling mom's phone?" The guy sounded mad or nonchalant... But then I commended him for being Ms. St. George's son. He has a nice voice. Apparently, I was jealous for a moment.

Later on, I didn't hear his voice anymore. But Mrs. George's voice came to talk to me. I told her that his son sounds cute and of course, she said yes for dad's date. I don't know if that was really a date because her son is coming with her, and so do I. I'm excited to see that boy. He means a lot to me because I've been wanting to have a baby boy since I was seven years old.

I hung up after saying goodbye. Wondering what that boy would look like. Anyway, when the moon started fading in, I get dressed and got off the driveway. Contemplating whether I go South or North this time. South is a nice place, in fact, I have a lot of friends there already. But if I go north? Is that even a nice idea? Well, let's try.

Hereafter, I found myself in a sale convenience store. Someone said that there are incoming new features around. I knew for sure condoms and lubricant would be cheaper this day. While I was in my line. I frequently hear someone at the back of me fidgeting and sighing over and over again. I ignored it, yeah. But then that someone at the back of me finally spared my attention. "Would you please, let me through?" His voice is somewhat familiar in a whispered code, but I can't recognize him so I look back. I didn't literally look back, though I face my right side view and eye him curiously.

"Why?" I withered.

"Why not?" He straightforwardly chuckled. That's nice. His voice is nice... He also has a beautiful face. I bet he's on a skincare routine. Looking at the stuff I get, I move aside since he has grocery choices. And when he was finally at the front of me.

I push my face slightly, closing it near his neck. "Then probably you owe something in the near future." Breathing down at his soft skin. I don't know why I did that... But maybe because he's attractive. I'm not actually having any touches with men, although at this point, I think I have one. Or he's an exception.