-00

First of all - before the story starts. I would like to inform you, guys, that this story was rewritten. The first story was named Finn at its first publish but I decided to change it.

Why?

Well, it sucks. It was written when I was around... Grade seven, I guess? I don't have any passion at that time(Even now). All I have was an indulgence.

But anyway, while writing my other stories - mid-December, I've got an idea to rewrite this one since it's been two years already. I know it's absurd, but I think my English proficiency improved. (In my opinion.) The 'before' story contains so much cliché and typical plot(Even now). It also contains a lot of dramatic sentences which were grammatically mistaken(even now).

However, the most general reason why I am rewriting this... Is because the sex is so early. Sex must be treasured you know? But in this version, sex in the early chapters has a reason. Because the 'before' story's sex has no reason. I don't know, it feels like they loved each other already like... What the fuck???

And then I named one of the characters on that story aligned to my best friend's because I like him... Romantically. How sad, we didn't end up special. Never mind, he sucks English anyway, it doesn't matter.

So yeah, and also don't forget to just download this offline and read this without any connection to prevent ads from popping up. You can also download the modded app of Wattpad that is perfectly safe to use from some websites.

If you wanna try that (Premium + No ads Wattpad) just like mine now, I'll teach you how.

Step 1: Go into your settings app → proceed with the security → and if you find the word Unknown resources, check it allowed.

Step 2: So now, after you're finally able to install Apks. Go into chrome and search Wattpad Mod APK Premium 2021

Step 3: Choose the link with 5 stars or whatever it is. Download it. If you don't know where would it go like ads will just pop up when you click the download button. Exit that tab and try again until you get the file.

Step 4: When you're all done, install the APK, and see you're subscribed to premium. Take note; no ads even though you're connected to the internet.

Enjoy!