13

Malik pov
July 17th
5:30pm

Darnell, Alex, and I are walking out the traps towards our cars getting ready to leave from a meeting and few orders we had today

"im rey go to this bitty house and get some pussayyy" Alex start dancing.

"lucky you.." Darnell shakes his head while looking in his phone.

"text one of ya hoes, they'll come in a heart beat" I say as Alex and I start laughing.

"nahh he gon get the bitch pregnant" Alex and I laugh harder and Darnell looks at us with the straight face; giving us the middle finger.

"both of yall need to shut the fuck up" He spat.

"calm down nigga we just playin" We continue to laugh and Darnell waves us off.

As we stop at my car & about to part ways Darnell stops. "what the fuck??" Darnell says looking at his phone.

Alex and I look at him confused.

"what nigga?" Alex asks.

"Malik you been on IG yet?" Darnell looks up at me.

"nahh not yet, why?"

"look at dis shit bro.." He hands me the phone and Alex and I look at what seems to be a video. I soon notice it was a fight video...of Angie and Diamond? This gotta be fake.

"fuck is this?" I scrunch my eyebrows up.

Alex raises his eyebrows, "this ain't gon end well..i cant feel it"

Darnell nods.

"I can't fucking stand girls yo, they make everything so fucking complicated!" I say through gritted teeth opening my car door.

I turn my phone on and see i have miss calls from my parents, Diamond, Angie, and Angie parents...fuck my life.

I call Diamond immediately to see where she was. She answers quickly.

Phone call:

Me: where the fuck are you!?

Diamond: woahh, why you coming at me like that?

I exhale slowly trying to keep my composure.

Me: where are you diamond?
I ask more calm.

Diamond: Im at my house with Imani and Jada-