60

Something quick..Enjoy!

Imani pov
February22nd
10:06am

"bae!"

i snap out of my thoughts, looking up at Daniel who was scrunching his face up at me.

"are you even listening yo?" He gives me the "you serious" look.

I sigh as i rub my forehead. "Daniel i heard you....you want to start getting back to how we used to be..i just have alot going on.." i say.

"well what is it? lets deal with it together rather then you pushing me away" he says.

"you know im about to take the baby bar exam and im studying alot, im sorry if im not meeting up to your needs" i stand up from the table; getting ready to walk away.

Daniel quickly steps in front of me and gently puts each of his hands on my cheeks.

"i don't want to upset you baby..im tryna work things out" he says as he slowly kisses my lips.

Ever since ive had this thing with Jalen it's been so hard to be turned on by Daniel but i also don't want to break his heart. He's really the sweetest, best boyfriend a girl can ask for, i guess i fell too hard for Jalen way too fast.

"Daniel..i really got to study" i back away from him.

He chuckles in disbelief then nods. "okay Jada" he says before walking out the kitchen then i soon hear the front door slam shut.

"fuuck" i mumble to myself.

I feel like utter shit...i know if i break up with Daniel he will be heart broken but if i tell him everything i've done, it might break him to pieces. I can't have all that emotions put on me and i personally wouldn't be able to handle that.

I never wanted to hurt him but after that first night with Jalen; i felt a bliss i haven't felt in such a long time..the bliss Daniel and I used to have. I know all this is fucked up even down to Jalen being My best friend brother but i can't help how i feel.

i walk to my bedroom and grab my phone, i go to my contacts and tap on Jada number. After a couple rings she answers.

"Hey baby wassup" jada says.

"hey.. you busy?" i ask

"..no? why you sound so sad??" she asks me.

"i have to tell someone..i've been holding it in and i just cant help it" i say.

"oh my gosh..Imani what you do?" i hear the worry in her voice.

I sigh. "ive been sleeping with Jalen the past couple weeks..." i quickly say.

"for real Imani? i thought ya ass killed someone" she takes a deep breath.

i chuckle. "no girl.." I say.

"just to be clear we talking about Diamond's brother Jalen right?" She asks.

"Jalen and Imani what!?" i head Darnell yell in the background.

"what the fuck Jada! why you let me talk knowing he was around" i say.

"damn Darnell shut ya big ass mouth!" Jada says.

"he wont tell no one..right Darnell? tell her you won't say nothing" Jada says.

"i don't even know what you said for real i heard 2 names and said sum..im out yall business now" he chuckles.

"he's gone...now tell me what's going on" Jada says.

"we was just having sex at first then..." i start.