17

Diamond pov
September 2nd
9:10am

I slowly open my eyes to hear Malik walking around my room as he puts his clothes away he was taking off, he goes into my bathroom and starts brushing his teeth. I squint my eyes when I finally look through the small opening in the curtains and see it was morning time. I scrunch my eyebrows and turn to my desk; grabbing my phone. 9:16am...hes just coming back?

I had a couple messages so I started replying, when Malik comes out the bathroom he walk towards the bed.

"goodmorning ma" He says as if nothing is wrong. I hate when he does this shit bc when I act delusional he be about to break me in half.

"Goodmorning?" I turn my head in confusion looking at him.

"yea? its 9...AM?" He chuckles.

"where'd you sleep at last night?" I cross my arms.

"at Ravens.." He says so nonchalantly.

He didn't look at me so I stared at him; waiting for him to change his answer and say he was joking but he just look up at my TV. By the second my blood was boiling and I was ready to burst.

I smush/smack his face, "you a dumb ass nigga" I get off the bed and go to my closet and start getting dressed.

"fa real Diamond? thats what we on??!" Malik yells from my bed.

I ain't say nun i just kept getting dressed, he wants to keep playing with me like Im one of them than he got the wrong one. I will really turn shit up.

He walks into the closet and scrunch up his eyebrows. "fuck you getting dressed for?"

"im leaving" I spat.

"and going the fuck where?!"

"thats not your business" I smile walking past him. "ill be back tomorrow" I continue as I walk to the door.

In 0.1 seconds I was slammed into the wall very hard making me wince in pain, Malik grabs my neck actually choking me, it wasn't hard but i definitely couldn't breath.

I didn't want to show him I was fazed so I just looked at him, im sure my light-skin was now a bright red.

"stop fucking playing wit me Diamond! YOU TRYNA GIVE MY FUCKING PUSSY UP HUH!? YOU TRYNA GO FUCK THESE OTHER NIGGAS??? I WILL KILL YOU AND ANY NIGGA THAT THINK THEY CAN HAVE YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!??" I didn't say anything being as though i couldn't breath, "DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND??" he squeezed my neck tighter, some how I mouthed yes to him and he let go.

I grab my neck and start coughing while crying.

Malik was just pacing around looking pist.

"FUCK!" he yells than punch a whole right beside my face causing me to jump.

I was trembling at this point, i didn't know what to do or say. I never seen him like this. Did i just fall in love with a sociopath?

I slowly make my way to my bathroom; my back aching in pain each step I take. I close the door;locking it and slide down the door bawling my eyes out. I wasn't gonna really go to another niggas house it was only to prove a point I was gonna try to prove if we started arguing but everything went side ways.