61

Comment your thoughts while reading☺️

Diamond pov
February 22nd (same day)
3:45pm
PLT store📍

"hey Diamond how do i void this transaction" one of my employee asks.

i walk behind the register; helping her and explaining to her how to get to what she's looking for.

"ohh okay thank you" She says.

"no problem baby" I smile at her.

"Diamond everyone is calling you ri-"

"MADDIE PLEASE!" I snap.

everyone in the store stops and looks at me, i feel bad looking at the hurt on maddie face.

"im sorry Maddie i just really need you to stop telling me who's calling me, cause i don't care honestly" i put my hands together.

"okay, well what do you need me to do?" she asks.

i put my fingers on my temple as i feel a headache coming in. "um..can you just go to the warehouse and help them ship orders" I ask.

"yes ma'am, ill text you when im there" Maddie says before walking to the back.

"you good boss?" my guy employee asks me.

"im tryna be" i sigh.

he suck his teeth, "don't work yaself too hard, what will this all be for if you gone?" he says.

i shoulder bump his arm, "thanks brandon, i appreciate that" i say to him.

"of course" he says.

just ask i was about to walk to the back of the building, the front door of the store swing open.

"YO!" Malik voice booms.

I turn around not even able to process what's going on.

"you don't see me callin ya fuckin phone??" he asks once he's in my face.

"im at wor-"

"i don't give a FUCK" malik spat.

i shyly and awkwardly looking around the store feeling embarrassed he was yelling at me like this in front of everyone.

"fuck yall lookin at?? HUH??!!" he goes in a circle, yelling at everyone.

"um hey Malik, lets go back here" Maddie comes out of nowhere; pulling me to the back of the building knowing he would follow.

"people will do anything to sell yall business to the media, y'all don't need to be doing this here" Maddie says.

"ya name maddie right? do ya fuckin job, a therapist is not it, bye" Malik waves her off.

"malik stop!" i yell at him.

"now you want to talk?!" he looks back at me.

"im going to go.." Maddie says.

"thank you" Malik says to her before guiding me farther back into the building.

"the fuck you not answering ya phone fa?? you mad or sum shit??" He scrunch his eyebrows at me.

"no." i lie.

"Diamond stop with this little kid shit! your brother and imani is grown as fuck! get the fuck over it!" he yells.

i feel my face turning red and hot, i know im about to start crying and i don't want too.

"you cannot tell me how im supposed to feel" my voice cracks at every word i said; trying not to cry.