21

Diamond pov
2 weeks later
September 18th
1:20pm

I was at my warehouse my parents had surprised me with, for a early birthday gift

I was at my warehouse my parents had surprised me with, for a early birthday gift. I was at the warehouse making sure inventory was good n allat. I had a building that I was planning on buying after my birthday cause I know ima get some money so ima use that. LMAO.

My parents said they were going to wait to tell me about the warehouse but I was so upset about Malik and I fight so they told me early.

After he walked away from me at the hospital we didn't talk for like 3 days, I was calling and texting but he wasn't having it. Darnell came to my apartment saying that Malik was 'going through' shit but I never gave a fuck, he could have told me that wack ass shit his damn self. I was so upset after he screamed in my face like a maniac but after I thought about it, that shit was not my fault. Yea what he said could've happened but it didn't.

Angle woke up today and I was going to go to the hospital to go see her, Imani and Jada was coming with me cause we were going out with my big headed ass siblings to urban air later, just because.

"i cant wait til you get your shop!" Imani yells while running around as her echo repeats.

I laugh at her, "you always running every time we come in here"

"because my bestfriend rey have her fucking clothing line!!!" She jumps around excitedly.

I love when Imani and Jada are around me, they can make me happy with just their energy. We are supportive of eachother...well when it comes to business not men but...we help eachother grow. Jada had her lash company and Imani was interior designer, getting booked by all the wealthy people. We only going up from here.

"ima go and get sum dick tonite" Jada nods.

"to celebrate" She continues and Imani and I laugh.

"wit Ty'shawn?" I wiggle my eyes at her and she start blushin.

"oh thats big dick boy?" Imani blurts out and Jada starts bust out laughin.

"yuppp im be riding that big ass dick likeeee" She starts swaying her hip back and forth.

"yall are retarted frl" I shake my head.

"you love us tho" Jada sits down in a chair.

"Is Darnell gon be at the hospital? since yk Malik and him are cool again" Jada asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "i dont know...i feel like he would be, he knows Angle"

"mm" She says.