36

2 weeks later
Diamond pov
December 2nd
9:20am

Deja's birthdayy

I was at a store called gallery dept because we were planning on working together soon on our  clothing line so i was at they store in LA just checking out they clothes and talking with their designer to see what my visions were.

I had to fly back to Atlanta because Deja wanted to hang out with the family today for her birthday. She had a dinner yesterday with her friends where she got all cute or whateva and looked tf goodt. but since im now coming home later  she planned to hang out with us at the arcade.

I was done with the meeting and was now headed to my pj to take me home. I was on instagram posting my pictures and just scrolling after.

diamondd__ in ya city lookin every bit of pretty😌💕

Daee.ja Another lap around the sun✨🥳#18

diamondd__ happy birthday baby sis😍 see you soon luv youu💕

Faster then i thought I was at the pj, while i was on the plane i sketched out some new ideas for plt and went shopping for me and my nieces.

————
4:15pm
when i got off the plane i went straight to my mother's house after getting some food from chipotle.

When i walked into the house i heard my dad yelling.

"so who is the guy!?" He says.

I walk into the the livingroom to see Deja sitting on the couch with her hand on her forhead and she looked annoyed like she's about to cry.

"oh good! the person i want to see!" My dad walks towards me.

I look at him like hes crazy cause anything that got him yelling don't got shit to do wit me.

"you know this girl had a boyfriend??" He crosses his arms, looking me in my eyes trying to test me.

I acted surprised. "oh my gosh, no! you got a boyfriend?" I look at her.