24

Birthday part 2
Malik pov
september 24th
7:20pm

We stayed at the plt building for acouple hours and took some shots, i wanted to get Diamond tipsy because when she on dat henny and 42 she be all over a nigga.

We was currently in da car on the way home, i have another suprise fa her.

"you just can't keep ya hands to ya self ma" I say to Diamond who was rubbin on my chest and face.

"you look so good i just wanna lick on you" She laughs.

"you wildin ma" I shake my head while laughing.

"its so hot malik i need to take my hoodie off" Diamond whines then takes off her hoodie leaving her in a bra that i brung so she could change her clothes after the brunch.

When we pulled up to my drive way, There was Diamond new Benz. But she ain't kno dat yet.

I parked and she quickly gets out car while fanning herself.

"its not that hot diamond" I laugh.

"yes it is malik" She rolls her eyes while walking towards the door. she finally notices the car.

"who car is that!" Diamond stops dead in her tracks and walks up to it.

"and its the lil peep benz truck!" She looks at it in awe. I knew that was her favorite car.

"its yours" I pull out the keys throwing them at her and she catches them.

She looks down at her hands then back at the car then at me. "noo, malik stop" she says while shaking her head.

I nod. "yup"

"malik i cant take this, you've gave me enough" She looks at me like im crazy.

"girl ion hear shit you saying, get in ya car" I simply say

"im too drunk for thisss" she whines while smiling.

I open the driver door and help her get into the truck, she almost fell over because she was drunk.

"its so nice baby, thank you" She sticks out her bottom lip.

"you welcome ma" I smile hardly.

She grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss, tongue and all.

I help her down from the truck and she gives me her phone .

"take some pictures please daddy"

I laugh. "rd come on" I walk backwards; holding the phone up.

I take her pictures and we finally go in the house, we go into the kitchen and she immediately sees the money and note on the counter.

"baeeee" She laughs

"baeeee" She laughs.

She starts reads the card and i hear sniffling, i scrunch my eyebrows and lift her chin up lightly to see her shedding tears.