My Family Stories

This is based on real events that have happened to my sister's and their husbands, or my brother and his wife, or my mom and dad. I will be saying who they are based on each event. Anyway just a fun little domestic thing that isn't all romantic and marital bliss lol.

of course it will be slightly different to fit in with two men and to fill in gaps but overall the same. Enjoy.

---------------

Wedding:
Arthur = my brother
Merlin = his wife

"Why on earth did we decide it was a good idea to have our wedding so close to my mother's side of the family?" Arthur asks as he stares at the crowd filled with familiar faces.

"Because it made it easier on your mom to not have to drive Freya so far."

"I shouldn't of been so nice."

"Oh please, you did it more for Freya's sake. She's only three and riding in the car that long is maddening to her hyperactive body, any farther then this and she would be an unstoppable force of a flower girl."

"She already is." Arthur says with a smirk, watching Morgana and Morgause run after their three year old sister who is laughing evilly at their suffering.

"She giggles evilly just like you."

"I don't know what you are talking about, Merlin."

"Arthur, don't even."

Arthur smirks and resists to do that smug giggle that he does when he is up to no good but it is quickly wiped away when he sees his Uncle Agrivaine approaching. Merlin starts laughing and tries to hide his laughter in Arthur's arm.

"No no, please no."

"Oh hush, you'll be fine."

"I swear to god if, on our wedding day, he says -'

"GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!"

Arthur sighs and balls one hand into a fist while the other holds Merlin closer to his side. "Hi, uncle Agrivaine."

"LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL GROOM! WHY IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER I WOULD THINK ARTHUR KIDNAPPED YOU AND FORCED YOU TO MARRY HIM! AAHHHAHAHA!" He screamed, well...talked for him.

Merlin snickers and sees Freya stop dead at hearing that booming laughter and looks up at the source. Merlin can immediately see the regret of running this way on the toddlers face and she starts to turn but Agrivaine is quicker.

"AHHH HEY THERE SQUIRT" He booms and ruffles her hair. "UP TO NO GOOD EH?" He asks pinching his cheek. She pushes his hand away and wipes at her cheek like something offensive was just there and Arthur reaches down to pick her up.

"Well, it was nice seeing you Agrivaine, but Freya has been running from the girls for awhile now and we should take her back." Merlin says as Arthur tugs him away and he laughs loudly as he hears another 'AHH GREETINGS EARTHLINGS'.

"He's married in I swear."

"Mhm. Sure."

"HE is!"

Merlin laughs and kisses his lips before kisses the top of Freya's head and going off to see his own mother as Arthur, undoubtedly, complains about Agrivaine to his mother while he spins Freya around and around until she falls down in a fit of giggles. He couldn't picture a better wedding for them.

-------------------------

First times:
Merlin = my sister
Arthur = her husband