First day

(Y/n POV)
It's has been about 5 days since the entrance exam at ua and I had just head out to check if I have any mail and there it is a envelope with ua on it. I pick it up and head into my house to have a look, hoping I get in but I know I will cause I did amazing on the written part and the physical test.

I walk up to my living room and open the letter up revealing a disk that then pops up with a hologram of all might. His voice booms out saying "I am here to tell you your results" I look up at him with the most board expression and I say "shut up" he goes on to say that I got 60 villain points and 35 rescue point putting me at the top of the table and giving me a score of 95. All might then says "congratulations y/n you have gotten into the ua hero course and will be in the class of 1-a."
"Well guess I should make sure I have everything for when school starts."

Time skip
I wake up and start my daily routine of having a workout, then a shower and finally something to eat before I make my way to ua.
I decide to just walk to ua instead of taking my car as I don't want to get pulled over for driving at 15 so walking it is.

I walk up to ua and look at the time to realise it's 7:30. "Fuck I've still got till 8:25 till lessons start." I walk to my home room abs to my surprise there is someone there and of course it's glasses. He walked over to me and says "Hi I am tenya ilda it's a pleasure to meet you I hope we get along in our studies here." I look at him and say "whatever names y/n guess it's nice to meet you" he give a little shocked look at how blunt I was to him and basically saying get away from me. I walk passed him and notice that there is a chair at the very back on it's own must be because of the odd number of students. I put my bag down and head over to the door. Glasses I can't remember his name says "where are you going" I bluntly say "for a walk."

I start walking around the campus's as more people start entering the school. I notice a music room and actually feel a bit happy at seeing a place where I'm gonna spend a lot of time. I go to walk in but notice I have only 10 minutes till lesson start, so I make my way back.

I walk in the back door just in time to hear ilda talking to the green haired kid and the girl that stopped him from falling. I walk to my seat which is now behind a girl with black hair. As I sit down she turns around and says in a soft voice " hi I'm momo yaoyorozu it's nice to meet you" I look at her and say in a very cold tone "y/n same here." She looks taken back a bit by this but kept a smile on her face and looks back to the front of the class.

Out of no where what looks to be a caterpillar appears behind the green haired boy and turns out to be our teacher telling us to go and get changed and meet him outside. As he starts walking away I recognise that he is eraser head since he is one of the only hero's I respect due to him not wanting all the attention and that he is a true hero better than any of the hero's that are ranked or only do it for money.

After all this I find my self outside with the class all in a tracksuit. Then Aizawa says some thing about a doing some type of test to see how good our quirk is. He calls a boy that has blond spiky hair to do an example. I hear him say "DIE" as he throws the ball 705.2 meters.

(Bakugo POV)
I Throw the ball and get a score of 705.2. 'I hope whoever got higher than me in the entrance exam now knows who is the best.'

(Y/n POV)
After that boy with the spiky hair threw the ball the others were getting super exited about using there quirks but I tune this out and then aizawa says about how everything won't be fun and games and I take it personally as I know first hand what these villains can do. He then says last place will be expelled and people start complaining but I know I'm not going so it doesn't bother me and it is most likely a lie to get us to do our best.