Back home (sex warning)

(Y/n POV)
I have just gotten of my train and now I am waiting in my car that I kept at a parking lot for momo to arrive. After about 15 minutes I see a message on my phone from momo that says look up. As I do I spot momo making her way to my car. I step out as she runs up to me a basically jumps into my arms. We stay there for a while before she pulls back and leans in for a kiss. It lasts for a couple of seconds before she retracts "so how was your internship" she questions "it was good, especially when I got to see you but after that it was quite chill what about you" I reply "it was good, the start was boring as we didn't do anything but after that when we started doing hero work it was good" momo said as we began getting into the car.
We drove to momo's home while talking, listening to music and just enjoying each other's company. We finally go to momo's and as soon as we walked up to the door it was flung open as nessa embraced momo in a hug "oh I'm so happy to see you two again" she said as momo trued too pull out and catch her breath "I know but your suffocating me mom" momo added as nessa pulled back with a sorry look on her face as she jesters for us to enter. We walk in as momo asks nessa if she can go to mine which she replies yes so as momo is gathering her items me and nessa sit at the table as she said that we can have food here before we go "so y/n how was your intership" nessa asked as I look up at her from my seat "it was good, I had a lot of fun training with miruko and even got some ideas on new moves and support items" I reply in a happy tone "oh I never knew you used support items" she questioned "oh yeah, we'll I actually like making them in my spare time which is fun" I confess. She gives me a smile as momo comes down stairs with a bag and a new change of attire as she takes her seat at the table just as the food is placed down in front of us. We sit and talk for a while before me and momo finally decide to leave.
Tiemskip
We finally get to my house as i pull up into the garage. We get out as I walk through the house showing momo the essential room "so first we have the kitchen" I say as we walk through a entrance into the kitchen

She walks around and somehow instantly finds the tea which makes me chuckle causing her to pout at me "okay and next we have the living room" I say as I walk through a door into the room announced

 I can see that momo has instantly taken a liking to it as she sits down and sinks into the seat "it's so comfy" she sighs as I lean down and drag her out as she try's to pull back to stay "come on" I command in a loving tone

I can see that momo has instantly taken a liking to it as she sits down and sinks into the seat "it's so comfy" she sighs as I lean down and drag her out as she try's to pull back to stay "come on" I command in a loving tone. "We will leave the outside till last, up here we have my bedroom" I say as I open the door into my bedroom