Combat training

(Y/n POV)
I wake up after sleeping for only 2 hours but I'm really use to it as I haven't slept properly in years but then I feel something something I hate. I realise I have a cold. "Fuck why did I have to get a cold." I realise it was from me walking home in the rain with no umbrella for 25 minutes. "Why did I have to get a cold, now I have to go to school and try and hide it." I stand up and go to take a warm shower and start thinking something I think every time I get a cold 'how can I be able to regenerate limbs but I still get colds and get sick' "IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT, I really hope I don't sneeze."

Time skip
I'm almost at school and it's not as early as I was in the first day. I look at my phone and see the time is 8 on the dot and make my way to class 'I really hope no one asked about the mask.' "Hey y/n what's with the mask" the boy I now know as kaminari says I look back at him and say "I got a cold." And walk to my seat. At this time I can only see about half of the class here but as I'm walking to my seat I see yaoyorozu looking at me with what looks like a small blush but also a look I can only presume is saying why didn't you let me take you home.

(Momo POV)
Y/n had just walked into class with a mask on and I instantly know why 'he must have a cold but if he knew walking home would lead to him getting a cold why wouldn't he just let me get my driver to drive him home.' I see him walking to his chair and give him a look that says why didn't you let me take you home but then I feel the heat in my cheeks and realise I have a small blush forming from looking at him so I avert my gaze to jiro who had just walked in.

(Y/n POV)
After waiting a bit lessons begin and everyone seems dead since it is just normal lessons but then he comes in present mic. As he is teaching English he starts screaming about how we need to be pumped up or something but I decide to just lay my head down and try to sleep as I already understand all of this.

Time skips (Momo POV)
Present mic has just finished his English lesson and tells us it is time for lunch. Everyone starts getting their stuff and leaving but as I'm packing all my item away I look and notice y/n is asleep I look at him but get caught of guard when jiro and Mina pop up and Mina says "ready for lunch yaoyorozu" I look back at her and say "yeah but it looks like y/n fell asleep" as I say this Mina and jiro look and see him peacefully sleeping. Jiro walks up and taps his shoulder. I see him stir in his sleep as he then pops his head up and rubs his eyes to see me, Mina and jiro looking at him. Mina then says "how did you fall asleep in present mic lesson" y/n replies in his very cold voice "I don't know I was just tired" but then something very unexplainable happens. As Mina is about to say something again y/n very cold manner seems to go for a spit second as he lets out an adorable sneeze that throws us off guard. When he dose this he looks at us and Mina squeals and says "that was soooo cute." Y/n looks away in a embarrassed manner and just starts walking away with his cold aura coming back. It was almost as if he didn't want us to hear him sneeze. Jiro looks at me and says "well that was quite weird he went from having a very cute sneeze all the way back to his cold manner very quickly and then just left without saying anything" "yeah I know I wonder why though" I reply with "well we may as well not dwell on it for long and go get lunch don't want to be going to our next class on an empty stomach" Mina says and with that we leave.

(Y/n POV)
I had just walked out of the class to get away from Mina, jiro and yaoyorozu as the embarrassment starts to fill me up. 'Why did I have to sneeze then and why am I so embarrassed about it I do t get embarrassed often.' I look at the clock on the wall and realise it is our lunch break and I decide to head up to the roof just to chill before my next class starts.

As I reach the roof I notice the boy with purple hair that I saw at the entrance exam there. He looks back at me and says in a very lazy voice "what you doing up here" I look at him and say "just came to chill and listen to some music" he  stares at me and says "don't bother me" "I wasn't planning on it" I replied with as I sat down about 2 feet away from him and start listening to music through my earphone. After about 10 minutes I hear him say something. He looks at me and says "what's with the mask" " I got a cold from walking home." He sighs and says "well that was stupid wasn't it" "yeah but I didn't know it was gonna rain. And what happens to you minding your own business" I reply with. He stands up and says "just was stating the obvious and also lessons are starting in 10 minutes" with that he walks away. 'Well guess I should head to class'