Chapter 1: nightmares

PHILS POV:

"Dan?" I call as I walk into the kitchen.
"Hey Phil," he answers. He is sitting on the purple chair in our lounge, scrolling through Twitter. God, he is so beautiful, with his chocolate brown eyes and perfect fringe. My stomach gets little butterflies as he looks up at me.
"Dan, we need to talk," I say nervously.
" 'bout what?" He asks. I can't do it, what if he hates me, what If he leaves? I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I'm the reason he left me. But without even thinking my mouth starts to move, and I begin to speak,
" we have lived together for 3 years now and I..I can't deny my feelings for you..not anymore." I say, tears welling up in my eyes. He looks up at me, confused. He stands up and looks me straight in the eye.
"Phil, what are you saying?" He says, his eyes sparkling in the light.
"I-I- think...I ..l-love you" I say trembling. My hands are shaking so much, but I try to hold his hand anyway. He denies my hands and pushes me back.
"Phil?! What the actual fuck?! You think you can just put all of that on me all the sudden? No! You think just because you have some little crush on me that I'm gonna let someone as terrible as you, ruin my life?! I'm not a fag like you!" He yells, tears are streaming down my cheeks leaving stains.
"Dan! Please! Just give me a-"
"No you ignorant twat!" He cuts me off.
I see him stomping to his room. Oh no, he's going to pack his stuff and leave! I think to myself. I then jump in front of him begging on my knees.
"No Dan!! Please! Just forget this ever happened just don't leave me please! I won't be able to live without you!" I sob on his legs.
"No Phil, I don't like you like that, now get off of me," he says expression less.he kicks me off of him, I don't even try anymore. I just curl up in a ball and sob as I let all of the pain flow out of me. Then in no time at all, I hear footsteps, then the front door closes. I'm alone now. No one loves me, and no one ever will. I just lost my best friend my saying 3 simple words that are supposed to mean so much, but to Dan, when I said it, it meant nothing.
"Phil!" I hear a faint voice say. I ignore it though.
"Phil wake up you lazy oath!" There it is again. I open my eyes to see the most beautiful creature standing in front of me. Then I realize, it was all just an awful, nightmare.

A/N
Hey! So this is my first phanfiction ever! Tell me what you think so far! I will try to update as often as possible but you know school is a bish soooo.. Byyyyyye 😘