Chapter 6:Why her?

PHILS POV:

I haven't even met her and I hate her. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans and stuff, but the thought that this girl could be dating the one I love, and it kills me on the inside.

*time skip woah, 2 weeks later*

We are all sat in the lounge talking about our interests, even though I don't care about Fiona, I listen anyway.

"My favorite colour is pink and anything really bright!" She says excitedly. I stare at her then at Dan. Wow, she is nothing like Dan it is scary. So why her then?

"That's adorable!" Dan says to her.

"Yes, so adorable" I say sarcastically , a bit of anger in my voice.

"Well what's yours Dan?" She asks, not even bothering to ask me.

"Black" he says blankly. She just looks at him with a face I can't even describe. Disgust?

"That's boring!" She raises her voice a bit. "What about you Phil?" Oh so now she wants to get to know me.

"I don't know.. Blue I guess" I say sadness in my voice. She once again puts that indescribable face on and turns to Dan.

"What do you guys do for fun around here?" She asks almost angrily.

"Nothing really, browsing the Internet, or playing video games" I say staring into the floor. She just sits there..as if she's waiting for something. This is really awkward. To escape I stand up.

"Does anyone want a drink?" I ask putting on a fake smile.

"I'll have some tea" Fiona says, finally glad someone is talking.

"..um me too I guess.." Dan says. I nod and go into the kitchen.

"Wait! I'll help you!" Dan says with desperation.

"um...uh..o-okay" I say walking awkwardly into the kitchen. Dan follows quickly behind me. I gasp as he grabs my shoulder making me jump.

"Dan wh-" I am cut off by him putting his hand on my mouth.I smack it off my mouth. He looks at Fiona then back at me. Suddenly he pushes his soft lips against mine. I'm speechless and I quickly pull away. I try to speak again but he puts his hand in my mouth again blocking the words out. Why would he do that? What is he trying to do to my head?

"I can't take it anymore!" He says staying as quiet as possible.

"Wbdj?" I mumble his hand is still blocking my mouth.

"Phil..I can't do it! I thought I could deny my feelings by dating a girl..but everything about her reminds me of you" he says sadness in his deep brown eyes. I take his hand off my mouth.

"What are you talking about? I'm so confused... You seemed so happy" I say. I look him in the eyes as he speaks.

"Her adorable personality? It just screams you! And have you ever thought as to why I chose her at that Starbucks?" He asks raising his voice a bit. I shake my head still confused as to what he is saying.

"Phil just look at her! Her ebony black hair,her large black glasses, her blue eyes that arn't even close to being as adorable and loving as yours" he says. I look at Fiona realizing that she looks scarily similar to me.

"What's your point Dan?" I almost yell tears forming in my eyes.

" the only reason I got with Fiona, was to distract my feelings...my feelings for you" Dan says in tears. It all just hits me. I feel so many emotions all at once. Anger, sadness, happiness, excitement, and even guilt. Dan has feelings for me.... And I have feelings for him.

"And I know you don't like me back like that and you probably never will..so I'll just..move out..I can stay with som-" I cut him off with no words but just my lips pressed against his.

A/N

Hi again! New chapter for y'all! What did ya think? What will Fiona say? I guess you'll just have to wait 😘😘👊