Chapter 4: The girl

DANS POV:

I don't know where to go. I just need somewhere to go. No wait, I need to get Phil a present before I do anything. I go into Tokyo toys, a shop where they sell anime stuff and it is like mine and Phil's favorite shop. I walk all around until I make it to the posters section, they have so many,and it's hard to choose. But I finally decide on a Death Note poster and buy it at the front desk. I leave and walk around. I realize how tired I am an go into Starbucks for some energy. I walk into the one Phil and I usually go to, and go to the counter. I order a grande caramel macchiato, and sit in a table for two people. I take small sips of my delicious warm drink and look around the room. Then I see her. She has beautiful sea blue eyes, and perfect short black hair. She is also wearing black hipster glasses. I notice that she looks as though she had been crying. She noticed me staring at her and I look away quickly. I look down into the table. You idiot, now that girl thinks your a creeper. But then he hears foot steps coming closer to him. Oh god, oh god she is coming over hear! I think to myself. I look up and notice that she is still sitting at her own little table. Oh good, it wasn't her it was someone just walking by. I should go and ask her what is wrong, to see if I can cheer her up. I get the courage to stand up, and walk over to her.

"Um..h-hello," I say. She sniffs and looks up at me.

"H-hi" she says.

"Ar-are you okay? You look very sad and I thought I might be able to cheer you up" I say and a smile creeps up on my face. She sniffles again.

"I hate my life!" She says as quietly as she can. I sit down next to her and look into her eyes,

"Why? What happened?" I ask worriedly. Her face grows angry as she looks at me, then she looks sad again.

"My boyfriend...ex-boyfriend kicked me out of his house because he says I care more about myself then him" she says her eyes welling up with tears. Then she starts sobbing.

"Hey..sh shhh" I comfort her.

"It will be alright, I promise" I say, as she cries into my chest. I rub her back gently and she looks up at me. She just stares into my eyes, then she moves back and looks at me shocked.

"W-wait," she stumbles. "Are-are you..D-Dan Howell?" She asks, I look at her and nod. She shakes her head in disbelief.

"Like..Danisnotonfire?" She says.

"Yes..are you a fan?" I say scared by the answer.

"Yes, I love you and Phil so much!" She squeals. Phil. Why did she have to bring up Phil? I sigh.

"What is your name?" I ask putting on a fake smile.

"Fiona" she says smiling then frowning again.

"What? Why are you sad again?" I ask.

"Well...I just don't want to freak you out. You probably think I'm some crazy fan girl, and you would never even think of getting to know me, or anything or become friends with me." She says looking down into the table. I lift her chin up and smile,

"Who says I wouldn't want to get to know you?" I ask. She gives me a quick smile and kisses my cheek. That's when I knew, that I've found my distraction.