Chapter 17: Keep Him Safe

PHILS POV:

My eyes flutter open and i see Dan breathing calmly with his eyes open. He is laying next to me smiling and looking at me lovingly in the eyes. A smile tugs at my lips and I yawn.

"good morning sleepy head" Dan whispers as he pushes my fringe out of my face.

"G'morning" I answer, stretching my arms up.

"I wish you could see how cute you are when you sleep" he giggles. I get my phone from my nightstand and check tumblr. I notice i have an unread message but decide to read it later. I try to get out of bed but suddenly pain shoots through my chest and i gasp.

"Phil, slow down please. Your most likely still in pain from last night" He commented as he shuffled toward me pulling my warm duvet back over my body. My chest feels like its on fire, but I still want to get up. I've got to make a video today.

"But Dan, I need to make a video to-" He shushes me and kisses my forehead.

"It's alright, i'll let everyone know that your not feeling well enough to make a video, I'm sure they'll understand" He states grabbing his phone. Dan snuggles close to me showing me his phone as he tweets;

'Sorry guys but Phil's not feeling well enough to make a video today, but don't worry, ill take care of him👦😬'

Dan then smiles, kisses me on the cheek and gets up. I sigh at the loss of warmth. He hears me sigh and whispers;

"Don't worry love, I'm just gonna go make breakfast" I smile and snuggle under my duvet. Dan is out of the room, heading to the kitchen. I start to flutter my eyes closed, heading off into dream land. But suddenly I'm interrupted by my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID to see that it's an unknown number. I slide my touch screen to answer.

"H-hello?" I ask, only to be greeted by silence. "Hello? Who is this" I ask again. Finally I hear someone.

"Hello Phil.." It says, I don't know who it is, but their voice is familiar.

"Wh-Who is this?" I ask, my hand shaking slightly. "Your worst fucking nightmare" the voice says, and I suddenly realize... It's Fiona.. My heart is beating out of my chest. And I feel like I've forgotten how to breath.

"Wh-what d-do you want Fiona" I ask shaking so much my phone almost falling out of my hand.

"I want what I had in the beginning..I want Dan," she answered. I could hear Dan in the kitchen rustling around. "And your going to give him to me...whether you like it or not" she says. I gulp down the lump in my throat. "A-and if I refuse?" I ask quietly. "I'll fucking kill you... I'll take him by force, so if you want to get out of this the easy way.. Then you listen to me..and you do ever fucking thing I say" Fiona says sternly. I freeze at her words. Sh-she's gonna kill me..Dan was wrong.. She is going to kill me.

"Do you understand?" She snaps, and I snap back into reality. I feel sweat trickling down my face and neck, not knowing how to answer. All I know is I must choose what's right for Dan..not for me, or for her.. But for him. I finally realize, why don't I just tell him? Or call the police? Either way I refuse. I don't care if she kills me..as long as Dan is safe..then I don't care anymore. I look down at my arms scattered with scars.

"N-no.." I answer barely audible. "What?" I hear her raise her voice. "I don't care if you kill me...I care about Dan, and Dan only" I answer trying to sound more confident. She sits quietly for a second.

"You know what? I've changed my mind.." She grumbles. "If you don't do as I say.. I'll kill Dan instead..and if fucking tell him anything.. I'll kill your friends too.." My breath quickens and I'm suddenly in so much more distress. Dan? Chris? Pj? No..I wouldn't be living right now if it weren't for Them. Especially Dan...But now he won't live because of me? ..no..I can't take it.. I sniff back my tears.

"..fine..I-I'll do whatever you want.. Just please.." I manage to croak out.

"Don't hurt him..please.."

A/N

I am seriously so bad at updating...I understand if you hate me... Also if your wondering this all isn't really planned...I'm just kinda making it up as I go. Just thought I'd let you know :)

OFAM: I've been watching phan since basically the beginning 😜

Okay I love you Phriends! Bye!