Chapter 8: I love you

DANS POV:

"I-I think I love you" Phil says. So many emotions flow through me happy,excitement..love. I stare into his ocean blue eyes.

"I love you too Philly" I say. I feel myself blushing and I look away to hide my embarrassment. But he turns my head towards him. He strokes the side of my cheek with his thumb, then pulls me into a kiss. I kiss him back passion burning in my eyes. The kiss is over too quickly as he pulls away.

" why don't you go film a video, since your fans are basically yelling at you on Twitter to" he was right. I haven't filmed a video in 2 and a half weeks.

"Then, if your good, we can cuddle in my room" he says and gives me a cheeky smile.

"Okay?" He asks. I laugh at his adorable quote.

"Okay." I answer. He smiles then walks out and goes into the bathroom. I don't want to make a video, I want to just kiss Phil for hours on end and never stop. But I have to so I can get some cuddle time with Phil. I walk into my room, turn on my camera and film a video about my hamster I had when I was about 12. When I was done I shut off my camera and sat down to edit. Suddenly I felt Phils warm arms around me.

"Hey there" I giggled.

"Hey beautiful" he answered I blushed at his comment.

"Your beautiful not me" I say to him and look away.

"Dan your the most beautiful alive," he turns me around and sits down on my lap. " and I can prove it to you" he passionately kisses my lips and moves his head slowly. I kiss back immediately. He pulls back and places small kisses on my neck, sucking gently. I can't help it as quiet moans escape my mouth in pleasure.

"Fuck, I forgot to say bye and do the sexy end screen dance" I exclaim pushing him off me. He pouts and groans sadly.

"Just a minute love. This won't take long" I say to him smiling. I pick up the camera once again and point it down.

"It's the sexy end screen dance" I say swaying my hips. "If you like this video give it a thumbs up or click here to subscribe to my channel so you'll be told when make a new one" I say pointing to my crotch. I sit back down and look at the camera.

" okay this is always so awkward..I'm just gonna stop now. Bye Internet!" I say before shutting off the camera. I look at the footage and notice something. You can see Phil in the background making the most adorable face ever and poking his tongue out o the corner of his mouth.

"Phil, why are you so damn adorable?" I ask him smiling. He just shrugs.

"Should I do it again since you were in the shot?" I ask.

"Even though you look extremely hot doing the sexy end screen dance, I think you should leave it" he says jumping to my bed and motioning for me to come over.

" and besides, I want to have cuddle time since your done!" He exclaims smiling cheekily.

"Okay calm down! Your so damn cute" I say as I upload my video. Once I'm finished I jump onto my bed and look at the time.

"It's only 10:30, and I'm not tired!" I say, looking him in his deep blue eyes.

"Me neither" he says in a deep, sexy voice. I laugh and kiss his forehead lovingly. I pick up my phone and tweet:

NEW VIDEO! /insertlinkhere 👦 What was wrong with 12 year old Dan's hamster? ✨👦

When I'm done I look at Phil, as he is looking into my bed.

"What are you thinking about?" I say. He looks up at me and giggles

"You obviously" he answers. I laugh and before I know it, we're both uncontrollably laughing on my bed.

A/N

SORRY! I know it's short, I will write more tonight but I seriously need to do my homework! Okay I love you all! ❤️💕😘