Chapter 16: I'll Kill Her

DANS POV:

"Wh-what the actual f-fuck" I say clenching my fists. Phil looks up at me with a sad expression.

"I-I don't know..she..she just attacked me" he answers as I clean the blood off his face and hands. I'm so angry I just want to punch the wall, but right now I need to take care of Phil.

"Did she say anything? Anything about you or me?" I ask standing up. Suddenly he just freezes not saying anything.

"Phil? Did she say anything" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder to snap him back into reality. He suddenly jerks slightly, almost as if he shivered.

"She..she said th-that if she can't have you... Then no one can.." He says, and he starts sobbing quietly. I don't know what to do. I'm so angry. I'm going to find her, and when I do, I'll make her regret what she did to my Phil. I help Phil get up but he whimpers when hearts on his feet.

"What's wrong?" I ask dumbfounded. Dan your such an idiot. I think to myself he just got beat up for Christ sake.

"M-my leg..a-and chest..she beat me pretty bad Dan" he looks up at me with his bright blue eyes. I quickly steal a kiss from his lips.

"It's okay, I'll help you walk" I assure him, as I lean him on my shoulder. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I place my hand around is hip gently. We slowly walk out of the bathroom and back to Chris's room. I am stood at the door in awe, as Pj is snuggled up with Chris on the small hospital bed sleeping. Chris is still slightly awake and he sleepily waves to me. I wave back and whisper.

"I don't want to be rude Chris, but Phil and I have a problem, and we are going to go back home, so I'll see so soon" he nods and closes his eyes. He then plants a small kiss on pjs forehead. Phil and I then walk out, and go to the elevator. We step inside and click the main floor button. As we head down phil rests his head on my shoulder, I rest my head on his. When the doors open we go out the large front doors, we head to London Underground. I get out mine and Phil's Oyster card, swipe them, then get in the tube. We take our seats and phil almost instantly nuzzles the crook of my neck. I guess he's a bit sleepy. I smile and give him a small kiss on the top of his head. He then starts to breath calmly and his eyes close, so I assume he's asleep. I look around to see a couple of people looking at us with the same face the lady at the hospital gave us. I try to ignore them and go on my phone. About 15 minutes later we reach our stop.

"Philly, you need to get up love" I whisper and he grumbles as he opens his eyes slowly. I help him up and we get off, walking toward our flat. We go into the elevator and finally reach our floor. I basically drag Phil in, then taking him into his room. We'll figure everything out tomorrow; I think to myself. I tuck Phil under his duvet and he yawns. I am just about to leave, but phil grabs my hand.

"Please don't go" he whispers, and I do as he wishes.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep after today.." He adds, I look in his eyes to see such sadness.

"It's alright, I don't think I will either" I answer getting under the covers, and snuggling into his chest. I'm almost asleep but Phil starts breathing a bit heavier then before, so I sit up.

"What is it love?" I ask holding his hands in mine. He starts shaking, so I wrap my arms around him.

"Phil? Please, what's wrong?" I ask again and he looks up at me.

"A-am..am I.." He starts, but doesn't finish.

"What? Are you what?" I ask rubbing his shoulders.

"Am I gonna die? Is sh-she gonna kill me..just to have you?" He asks and I feel the tears coming back again.

"Wh-what? No, no of course not Phil! I won't let her touch you ever again, I promise" I assure him, and he seems to calm down. I lean in and kiss his lips softly to let him know it's okay. I pull back and whisper;

"Now please, get some sleep, you need it" I snuggle up with him again, and I feel his breath calming and snorting slightly. I smile and close my eyes. Before I know it, I've drifted off to sleep.

A/N

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME. No but seriously I really do love writing this book, and I hope all of you are enjoying reading it, as much as I enjoy writing it :3. Anyway I'll try to update asap!

OFAM: I am lactose intolerant (just like Phil! Lolzor) :3

Anyway bye phriends ❤️<3