Chapter 18: What's Wrong?

DANS POV:
I have no idea what to do right now. That's why I'm making breakfast, I just have no idea what to do about the whole Fiona situation. What can I do? Call the police? I think it's a bit too late for that. Maybe I should've told someone at the hospital.
I snap out of my thoughts as I hear phil talking to himself;
"Fine..I'll do whatever you want" what's wrong with him? I grab the shredded wheat from the counter for phil. I grab him a bowl and the milk (lactose free of course) and start to construct his cereal. Why would he say that? Was he talking to someone on the phone? Maybe..I honestly have no idea. I grab Phils cereal and walk to my room. I creek my door open, and phil is under his covers shaking, almost crying.
"Phil?" I whisper putting the cereal on my nightstand. I get into bed with him, and wrap my arm around his shoulder, snuggling him into my chest.
"Phil..wh-what's wrong love" I ask, but he just cries in my chest. I rub little circles in his back soothingly. He sniffles and coughs, almost choking on his own tears. "Phil, please calm down, you don't need to tell me what's wrong, just please try to stop crying. Your going to hurt your chest even more" I say and he calms down slightly. But tears are still falling from his eyes. I hum softly into his hair, as I snuggle him closer. Then I start singing quietly. And he giggles slightly, probably because I sound like a dying dog. I stop singing, figuring I should keep trying to make him laugh.
"Is there something wrong with my singing?" I ask moving away from him and crossing my arms.

"No," he giggles " you have a beautiful voice Dan, please keep singing" he asks pulling the puppy dog eyes on me. I am still trying to stay mad, but I'm slightly giggling. "No, you were laughing at me" I say scrunching up my face. He shakes his head laughing. "No I was giggling because your cute when you sing, and your so thoughtful" he says, and I relax my arms swaying them at my sides.

"Fine, what do you want me to sing" I ask snuggling back into him. "I don't know, just something, anything. I don't care about what you sing, anything will be amazing if you sing it" he answers and I laugh. "Come on phil let's be realistic, my voice isn't that good" I say quietly. He grabs my hand, and intertwined our fingers.
"Dan, yes it is, your voice is beautiful, and I wish you would show it more often. I love when you sing in the shower, it's so cute. Your singing is perfect just the way it is, just like the rest of you. Your hair, your body your face, those adorable dimples you get when you smile... It's all perfect" he states. I'm starting to cry now. He must truly love me, I sniff back my tears and hug him tightly, still being mindful of his chest. "Thank you love," I say and he hugs me back warmly. I start singing just a random tune. He smiles and closes his eyes. I love phil so much. I want to scream it from the rooftops that I love Phillip Micheal Lester. I know that's a ridiculous thought so I figure instead of doing something crazy like that I'll start smaller.
"Phil?" I whisper and he mumbles a bit.
"Phil, I love you, I love you more then anything in the entire world. I love you more then Chris loves pj. I love you more then Tarzan loved Jane, more then Mickey loves Minnie, more than..more than I love the Internet! Yes that's right. I Daniel James Howell loves someone more than the internet. And that's you" I can feel him crying slightly. "I know you do, and I love you just the same Daniel"

A/N
You know what...I have no excuse for taking so long. I have had like no homework or anything this week. I'm so sorry. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. I don't even know if I will even continue writing this book because I have another idea for a different book. I mean I will finish this one but I will make it unexpected, and awful..so..sorry. I really do love writing this but, it takes up so much time in my day because as I said before in just making this up as I go, and it's so hard to think of what I want to do next. Anyway I love yall so much. Thank you so much for 800 reads. I couldn't imagine my book would go that far. I can't thank you enough.
OFAM: this is my subscription list; danisnotonfire, amazingphil, pewdiepie ,Markiplier, the game theorists, domics, jacksepticeye, cutiepiemarzia, kickthepj, thatcherjoe, threadbanger, pinkstylist, grav3yardgirl, lemminotv, Rosanna pansino, crabstickz, Jenna marbles, Jenna marbles vlog, kat sketch, rob czar, top10memes, danisnotinteresting, thatcherjoevlogs, danandphilgames, danandphilcrafts, and Lessamazingphil.
Okay goodbye phriends ily ❤️